Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal away, now Sunday 5th - 1630 kick-off, live on Sky Sports

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Genuinely surprised to see that it is now live on Sky.

1630 kick-off, which is better than the 1200 we thought it would be following Arsenal’s progression in the Europa League.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
So we'll already know what Cardiff have done? Not that it will turn out to be much of an advantage, though. :shrug:

It’s the same way next weekend too. We could potentially relegate Cardiff next Saturday if we win today and they lose their two games.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Could be chance of a valuable point if Arsenal field their second XI holding back the star players for the Europa Cup semi's .... a small chance but still any glimmer of hope is better than none

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh well at leas no engineering work to contend with

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I shall be in Spain for this game and hoped to watch it on TV in a bar. I am staying at Lago Jardin just outside Torrevieja and watched a game v WBA in a bar in Orihuela but not sure if it is still there. I am sure that there was also a bar in Flitton Centre that showed football so if anybody has been there and can verify that either is still there or recommend another bar I would be grateful.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Could be chance of a valuable point if Arsenal field their second XI holding back the star players for the Europa Cup semi's .... a small chance but still any glimmer of hope is better than none

Europa League tends to be a second XI competition though. Top four will be more important to them.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I shall be in Spain for this game and hoped to watch it on TV in a bar. I am staying at Lagio Jardin just outside Torrevuieja and watched a game v WBA ina bar in Orihuela but not sure if it is still there. I am sure that there was also a bar in Flitton Centre that showed football so if anybody has been there and can verify that either is still there I would be grateful.
:cool:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I shall be in Spain for this game and hoped to watch it on TV in a bar. I am staying at Lago Jardin just outside Torrevieja and watched a game v WBA in a bar in Orihuela but not sure if it is still there. I am sure that there was also a bar in Flitton Centre that showed football so if anybody has been there and can verify that either is still there or recommend another bar I would be grateful.

BG save this intel and post it closer to the time in the Where can I see the game thread.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG save this intel and post it closer to the time in the Where can I see the game thread.

There are so many unknowns and changes in Spain that it is difficult to keep track. A chap from Sunderland operated a private hire service and it was he who took us to the pub to watch the game but when we went back last year he had packed it in but no doubt the people in the English bar, even if that has changed hands, will perhaps know of a similar service.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There are so many unknowns and changes in Spain that it is difficult to keep track. A chap from Sunderland operated a private hire service and it was he who took us to the pub to watch the game but when we went back last year he had packed it in but no doubt the people in the English bar, even if that has changed hands, will perhaps know of a similar service.

Oh ok[emoji106]

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
Europa League tends to be a second XI competition though. Top four will be more important to them.

They're three matches and a trophy from qualifying for the Champions League. They'll be up for it.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

Bear with me on this.

Spurs win CL but finish 5th.

Chelsea or Arsenal to win EL and it should really be them in the final.

That means only top 3 qualify for CL so Arsenal finishing 4th could miss out unless Chelsea finish 3rd.

I think Arsenal will prioritise EL.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Bear with me on this.

Spurs win CL but finish 5th.

Chelsea or Arsenal to win EL and it should really be them in the final.

That means only top 3 qualify for CL so Arsenal finishing 4th could miss out unless Chelsea finish 3rd.

I think Arsenal will prioritise EL.

I beared with you, but lost you at "Bear"

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Genuinely surprised to see that it is now live on Sky.

1630 kick-off, which is better than the 1200 we thought it would be following Arsenal’s progression in the Europa League.

I thought the May games had already been chosen for tv?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here