0527A4A8-9ECE-4A86-A4AB-347A3B4D9F75.png

Just saying goodbye to palace???

Don’t cry pikeys

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
That's one of the funniest things I've heard for ages :lolol:
He should go play in Holland, it'll be interesting how he gets on diving out there, seeing it's so flat!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
And I should be driving a Lamborghini, running FIFA and using Nigel Farage as a toilet brush

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If wanting to stay in the UK I think Klopp might get the best out of him, or Solskarr, but Mr Tumble hasn’t got balls that big has he? Arsenal it is then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Could do a job.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I swear it’s only been 3/4 days since a story came out saying he never wanted to leave! [emoji23] He does seem to change his mind like the wind which, coincidentally, a small gust of which is usually enough to knock him off his feet.

He should go to Spurs though if they have the money, would be a great fit. Kane, Son and Zaha would be a pretty formidable front 3 and playing for Poch would also improve him as a player.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I swear it’s only been 3/4 days since a story came out saying he never wanted to leave! [emoji23] He does seem to change his mind like the wind which, coincidentally, a small gust of which is usually enough to knock him off his feet.

He should go to Spurs though if they have the money, would be a great fit. Kane, Son and Zaha would be a pretty formidable front 3 and playing for Poch would also improve him as a player.

Kane and Zaha a synchronised diving team.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
In other news, a Norwood Barcelona fan has just lost the sausage sandwich game on the Danny Baker show. A satisfying beginning to the day.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Maybe try channeling your efforts somewhere else lads eh? Pretty sure you have bigger fish to fry. And by the way a thank you wouldn’t have gone a miss. Those 6points we gave you are the only reason your not gone already. Wait.. hold on a minute.. ****k!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Maybe try channeling your efforts somewhere else lads eh? Pretty sure you have bigger fish to fry. And by the way a thank you wouldn’t have gone a miss. Those 6points we gave you are the only reason your not gone already. Wait.. hold on a minute.. ****k!

oh bless you...anyway a nice bit of humour to pass the time away is always worthwhile and you could always channel your thoughts to your own bb ..800 posts here ..embarrassing

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Well first I thought :shrug: and then :lolol: followed by :rotlf: but couldn't decide between :wanker: and :tosser: because he's a :sheep: and is :shit:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Haha. Palace fan coming on rivals board telling them what to talk about. Your whole team wants out......sorry Zahahaha wants out ..........same thing.
Palace would never give us 6 points. We done you good and proper.
If we go down so be it. It happens and wont be the first or last time we get relegated if we do drop. Not the end of the world and no one died because of it. I will let you worry about us dropping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here