Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You whinge regularly about how CH doesn't change things around, but yet you constantly repeat yourself week after week saying the same old negative tripe on here.

It's almost as if you hate yourself

If you can find a 'whinge' from me regarding CH from say before February 2019 please feel free to bring it up. I have seen our club nose dive and have felt the need to bring my views to a public forum, as you do yourself. If they are not within your keeping then I suggest that is more your problem than mine.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Brighton goalkeeper Mat Ryan: "It means a lot in the context of things. It almost feels like three points. We have a superior goal difference to Cardiff - I think that could make the difference.

"We were looking for a reaction. To keep a clean sheet speaks volumes about the effort shown by the lads.

"The opposition had to work extra hard to create opportunities. I was able to get out quickly and spread myself [against Leander Dendoncker]. Credit to our defence and everyone else - our defence starts with our strikers.

"Every game’s a final. We need to leave everything out on the pitch. It’s one thing we’ve been guilty of recently. I guess we haven’t wanted it as much as the opposition, which is disappointing."

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
You whinge regularly about how CH doesn't change things around, but yet you constantly repeat yourself week after week saying the same old negative tripe on here.

It's almost as if you hate yourself

He's either a contrarian or genuinely feeds off negativity, either is quite sad.
Many months ago I'm sure he mentioned he wanted to bring more positivity to his life/be more positive, in general.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He's either a contrarian or genuinely feeds off negativity, either is quite sad.
Many months ago I'm sure he mentioned he wanted to bring more positivity to his life/be more positive, in general.

I don't get this. What positivity do we have to feed off, this is football we are talking about, not personal lives, which I find particularly nauseating that you'd try to make the comparison.

D

Deleted member 22389

Southampton losing 2-0, could they get dragged back in?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Strange maybe, but it's a blessing I can grasp English.

Read people's posts before you reply. It would certainly help you.

As a point of order too, I don't actually disagree with a large portion of what you're saying about Hughton. It's the manner..

Are you saying I reply without reading? :laugh: funniest post along with weirdest post.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
B3B0803F-6CD1-4D7F-9E74-05220A5A40A9.jpeg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is this your attempt at a put down? I have many currently, yours is very weak. If diverting the shit BHA are in is your way of dealing with it then fair enough, I feel for you. I get many likes for what I am saying, which, is about our club, not about idiots like you, because I care. A point today v Wolves is much appreciated, but we still haven't scored in 5, we are still backs to the wall and we are still awful. Is that against your ethos, is your personality that fragile? Sorry if my views don't match up with yours. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

p01grs80.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here