Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
This caused a lot of crap on my machine what are you up to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know how to use them then you shouldn't go near these links. It's Acestream and perfectly safe if you use Adblock et al. Regardless of that he shouldn't be posting these links on here as admin will get narked.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No need to panic chaps, we still have plenty of Last Chances! ...

Like Newcastle and er....?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still 0-0 good work so far fellas.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Odd - no issues here, but I use an adblocker.

Can't give the link on NSC, but the stream is top drawer.

Had several people talking at once > warning signs > phone numbers to ring > sh!t all the way and took a while to get rid of after closing machine etc

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'm really up for this now, double excited after Chris 'cut & paste' Hughtons inspiring pre match interview on R5L.
"At our level and with the players we have got we are always going to struggle, that's the reality".
That is bullshit because, at times, we have proved that with the right players, in the right positions and with the right tactics we are a decent attacking side with a very solid defence.
I hope the players are as up for it as I am now after that inspiring interview.
Truth is as Brighton fans we hope for a solid defensive performance today, an off day for wolves and hopefully get a point out of this.
But we all know that isn't going to happen.
Hoping for a miracle, because something has gone very badly wrong, managers don't expect defeat before a ball is even kicked against a side outside the top 6.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's beer o'clock.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Still 0 - 0. We're going to get a point at this rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here