Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
thought we had a go at them first 30 mins 2nd half but in reality we never looked like scoring ....Kayals attempt would have been some goal , only about a foot over ....take the point and recoup a bit of pride ......they tried their socks off but we are lacking quality at this level.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
CH won that point today - anyone thinking he's not doing a job for us is struggling with reality. We are where we are. With our expenses staying up is a good achievement.

Helped by the fact he had to put a proper midfielder on, up for the battle.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
At last some ****ing backbone, well done lads, shame we couldn't have put in a performance like that on Tuesday. Kayal for me made the difference in midfield, Pröpper doesn't have the balls for the fight..

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Great result,and on 93 minutes could still hear Albion,Albion through Radio Dingle.MOTM for them,Bruno!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I don't disagree, but it is embarrassing to watch us.

Why’s it embarrassing!? It is what it is, why on earth are you embarrassed, I don’t give a shit at this point what it looks like. Try at least to be happy we’ve earned a point against a very good side and halted a damaging run of results. :thumbsup:

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
The point is all that matters at the moment, I am not bothered how pretty we look getting it. I do wish we would hold the ball better though, we still give it away cheaply and needlessly.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Did what we needed to today. Still need a point or two from somewhere but it's a step in the right direction. Good call from Hughton to utilise the fighters and old heads from the Championship, was horrible to watch and we were desperately lacking in quality but they seem like the only players for us that can get a job done, which is fine for now but worrying for the long term

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
You can't have it both ways! You're saying Hughton must go but his tactics just earned us a point that could keep us up.

Yes I can have it both ways. I want us to stay up and hope Hughton and the team scrape another point or 3 from somewhere as we’re not going to change it before the end of the season but after that I want him gone. You can’t keep playing like that, you’re relying totally on luck and will get flund out in most games as we have been. I can’t believe anyone would praise us after that, it was painful. We need a better, more progressive manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here