Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We are going to really struggle now
3 players struggling but only 2 subs left. Cannot afford to replace Murray if Bruno and Izzy can't carry on :(

We don't need to replace Muzza unless they score, we're not trying to score anyway. Defensive options are key.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
We need an outlet. FFS what happened to the team that gave opponents a game?

We need to last another 20 minutes without conceding. That is all that matters today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
How can anyone blame Izzy for the managers 6-3-1 decision? Seriously? The guy has not been allowed to play. I cannot handle the way we are playing, I have never in my life, (80's and 90's included) seen such a desperate attempt to claim this as football.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Maty Ryan saves the day!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
How can anyone blame Izzy for the managers 6-3-1 decision? Seriously? The guy has not been allowed to play. I cannot handle the way we are playing, I have never in my life, (80's and 90's included) seen such a desperate attempt to claim this as football.

I don't give a shit tbh, survival in any way by any means is all that matters. We can discuss the rest in the summer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here