Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Are you saying I reply without reading? :laugh: funniest post along with weirdest post.

Oh I'm crying and perceiving, nice to know, thanks.

Stick. You're getting it as you don't understand the current objective and the tactics needed to achieve that objective.
I'm very happy with a point that no reasonable supporter would have envisaged before 3pm.

The goal is survival, that's all.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Said posts prove you don't :dunce:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
p01grs80.jpg

People like you are the reason not to engage.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
They spent about twice as much as us last summer. And, ridiculously, were in the same sort of spending bracket the previous year while still in the Championship, and not receiving Premier League TV money. And that's not even taking into account of all those internationals who wouldn't have even looked at playing for the modern day Wolves before Mendes got involved.

The NBC commentator said that Wolves had 15 players involved at the World Cup in Russia last summer.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That's exactly what I'm saying. Said posts prove you don't :dunce:

Obviously not in your world, but all my posts are here for anyone to scrutinise if at all bothered. I have no idea what you are trying to prove or what you are going on about. I get plenty of people liking my posts, that only tells me that I am happy to put myself out there and talk for them - and me. If you don't like that fine. But stop replying with weird shit. This is my opinion, I never knock anyone else's, ever, I just talk/type as I see it. You get on with your life and I will mine.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Look, it’s a solid point and no doubt we all knew he’d set up not to concede.

Saying that we were very lucky not to concede, had we shipped one there was nothing on offer to get us back to a point.

Appreciate setting up defensively but a massive concern for me was absolutely no outlet what so ever which made it a lot more difficult for us. The defence were solid enough today but had to work a lot harder because there was nothing else.

I’ll accept we have to do what we have to do to stay in the league however we need a recognised outlet to take the pressure off.

If we have have to play kayal and Stephens (bolted on in CH eyes now) fine but we need someone with pace playing in the number 10 role. Personally vs Newcastle I’d like to see Locardia playing this role behind Adone as although he isn’t scoring his hold up play and keeping possession is pretty good. This also gives us two sources of pace down the middle if we need it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Obviously not in your world, but all my posts are here for anyone to scrutinise if at all bothered. I have no idea what you are trying to prove or what you are going on about. I get plenty of people liking my posts, that only tells me that I am happy to put myself out there and talk for them - and me. If you don't like that fine. But stop replying with weird shit. This is my opinion, I never knock anyone else's, ever, I just talk/type as I see it. You get on with your life and I will mine.

You have no idea because you don't bother reading. Good for you people like your comments...good for you..

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Look, it’s a solid point and no doubt we all knew he’d set up not to concede.

Saying that we were very lucky not to concede, had we shipped one there was nothing on offer to get us back to a point.

Appreciate setting up defensively but a massive concern for me was absolutely no outlet what so ever which made it a lot more difficult for us. The defence were solid enough today but had to work a lot harder because there was nothing else.

I’ll accept we have to do what we have to do to stay in the league however we need a recognised outlet to take the pressure off.

If we have have to play kayal and Stephens (bolted on in CH eyes now) fine but we need someone with pace playing in the number 10 role. Personally vs Newcastle I’d like to see Locardia playing this role behind Adone as although he isn’t scoring his hold up play and keeping possession is pretty good. This also gives us two sources of pace down the middle if we need it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good post, but it has taken CH this long to realise it, we were fine at the turn of the year, we now have the worst record in 2019. And now we are scrapping and hoping instead of being safe. Disappointment doesn't even come close.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Pick a bit out, fantastic come back.

First off, it wasn't a comeback. I'm not 'internet fighting' you. ???
Second, I had previously answered the second part of your post; 'What positivity do we have to feed off'.

But I'll answer it once again, as you've clearly demonstrated you don't fully read replies.
We gained a point that no reasonable supporter would have believed we'd gain. That puts us technically 4 points ahead of Cardiff. Plus the clean sheet and very resolute defending, adds confidence to a team who were desperately lacking confidence.

No one is saying it was a great game, but we played for a point, that was the target, and it was achieved.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Newcastle winning 2-0 against Stains at HT is good. Newcastle will be safe by the time they play us (get the reserves on Rafa) and saints still only 2 points in front.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
First off, it wasn't a comeback. I'm not 'internet fighting' you. ???
Second, I had previously answered the second part of your post; 'What positivity do we have to feed off'.

But I'll answer it once again, as you've clearly demonstrated you don't fully read replies.
We gained a point that no reasonable supporter would have believed we'd gain. That puts us technically 4 points ahead of Cardiff. Plus the clean sheet and very resolute defending, adds confidence to a team who were desperately lacking confidence.

No one is saying it was a great game, but we played for a point, that was the target, and it was achieved.

In before 'i have no idea what you're on about, very strange'.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Oh believe me I am relieved. We got a point we didn't deserve but we got one. I have not changed my opinion about where our club is going under CH. Today is massive. Embarrassed? Yes, it took us 34 minutes just to get in their half. Millions watch us all over the world and it embarrasses me how shit we are.

I don't think we deserved any points after two games against Wolves this season but the league table says we got 4 from them.

I think it's the points that matter over performance. I wouldn't care if we played like that for the rest of the season with the same result, especially in our situation.

Survival is paramount to TB long term vision and I believe we will see a bit of money being spent this summer so we don't encounter the same next season*

*If we survive this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here