Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Your hysterical nonsense is getting seriously tedious. You must be a bit thick to not see what we're trying to do here.

Every minute we don't concede, confidence builds. When we have some of that back we can start being more adventurous.

CH has a lot to answer for, but today he is doing exactly what I would do particularly against a team who are lethal on the counter.

Hysterical nonsense? Which bit of that was what you consider? You seem very good at trying to put someone down without any substance.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m praying for the most depressing, dull , frustrating and GOALLESS 45 minutes of my life. In hughton we trust

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Another 45 minutes to stop them scoring. Come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Not really the time for expansive football though is it? Not against a team that’s much better at it.
Wolves hate playing against teams that sit deep. Keeping it tight should get us a point, and who knows, maybe we'll get lucky from a set piece. As 3 points might just be enough to keep us up I'll take the points any way we can get them. The single most important thing is to rebuild confidence with a clean sheet.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Nonsense they havent had a clear-cut chance. Ryan no saves to make.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Two clear cut chances. One narrowly wide and one off the bar. Ryan did not save them because they were both beyond him. ( Sorry to be a pedant)

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
For balance, here is the HT analysis of someone who knows an awful lot more about football than you.

'Brighton have done their homework'
Wolves 0-0 Brighton

Chris Waddle
Ex-England winger on BBC Radio 5 Live:

“Wolves, as we expected, dominated possession but Brighton have done their homework and have been good at the back.

Wolves need more creativity in the final third. A draw would be massive result for Brighton.

Brighton's game plan is 'we do not lose this football match today'. If they get a chance on a set piece or counter attack from a bit of brilliance from somebody, they'll take it.”

Watching 80% possession from Wolves is by no way comfortable. Watching us lose possession when we have it is by no way comfortable. Watching them come on to us at every moment... well you know.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Despite my comments about Hughton post Cardiff, I can understand why he’s doing what he’s doing today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here