Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Exactly. What are people expecting after the sh*t performances recently? A dull/lucky 0-0 would do just fine......not confident, mind.

No chance of a clean sheet the way we are playing. Just a matter of time.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Even a league 2 team would be more game against us than we are against wolves.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
A third of the game gone. Count the minutes, count the seconds, it’s all we can do. Wolves will have 80%+ possession, we are just here to defend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

I know multiple people who have watched the Albion for the first time at the AMEX and said it was the most boring experience and probably won't go again.

I did try and warn them to lower their expectation, but they said it was even worse than I had explained.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think that whatever happens Hughton will be gone at the end of the season, he knows he has taken us as far as he can, it shows in his interviews and it has gone through to the players who are already struggling for confidence and inspiration.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Coroner.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I think that whatever happens Hughton will be gone at the end of the season, he knows he has taken us as far as he can, it shows in his interviews and it has gone through to the players who are already struggling for confidence and inspiration.

The players can't be blamed they are probably bored as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here