Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Don't see the point of playing Murray if our game plan is 11 men behind the ball. If we are going to get the odd counter attack then Murray is surely the last person you want on the pitch.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
So far so good , the haters are gonna hate BUT its back to basic's and get the defence right first and try gain some confidence.

OK so it aint pretty but its the type of football that got us to half way up the table earlier this season & hopefully we can keep it tight and try grab a winner late on.

I would settle for a point if thats how it has to be as long as its a clean sheet , but a clean sheet and steal a goal would be more welcome.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hurrah!

Screenshot_2019-04-20 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton and Hove Albion on 20 Apr 19 - Match C.png

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Paul Ince
Former England midfielder on Final Score
Brighton look nervous and tentative.

They just keeping inviting Wolves onto them and then when they do get it, they've dropped so deep that they just can't get out

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Im sorry but wtf is up with Izzy? freaking horrible first half. dead asleep on the defensive end too. if we aren't going to let the wingers attack, then why use them? Play a back 3 with two winger backs and play for the draw.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Don't see the point of playing Murray if our game plan is 11 men behind the ball. If we are going to get the odd counter attack then Murray is surely the last person you want on the pitch.

Andone would be a much better option for the counter attack but Murray is better at holding the ball up......shame he hasn't seen it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am so desperate for us to compete in a game again that I am actually enjoying our performance today :clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here