Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship life

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Watching Norwich drawing with Massive on Sky, it reminds me of our QPR/Wolves/Wigan wins two years ago.

Forgetting the obsession with PL broadcasting income, there really is football life away from trying to nick a PL win every month or so, or getting rather excited because Eden Hazard of all people is in town.

We may stay up, but if we don’t, it’s not the end of football life as we know it.

Not for the fan , but feel Mr Bloom may have a different opinion . Personally I prefer the Championship.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think Villa will go up this season

So do I. I can’t be arsed to bet, but before today you could still get really good odds on that. Their squad has cost mega money, with about 20 quality players owned or on loan. Can’t stand the club, but Dean Smith has harnessed that talent into a machine.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
So do I. I can’t be arsed to bet,, but before today you could still get really good odds on that. Their squad has cost mega money, with about 20 quality players owned or on loan. Can’t stand the club, but Dean Smith has harnessed that talent into a machine.

Only takes a bit of bad luck in the play offs and you're out, us at MASSIVE in 2016

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Now that’s entertainment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here