Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat Night drinking night thread....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Stone Berlin Oderbock IMG_4489.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Love Dover sole. I’m running a bit late, I’ll be with you in 20, want me to pick anything up on my way?

Herr T I'm beginning to think you are a bit of a fellow LUSH, Dover Sole long gone as is the first bottle of Pinot, second one under way, well it is a Bank Holiday, all the best to you and yours in the Fatherland... :wave:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I've run out of Punk!!

Now having to go these little fellas.....ICE cold, of course....

IMG_0411.JPG

I just love Fridats....
[MENTION=29364]Pickles[/MENTION], I'm Shocked!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Back home. Cheeky night cap. IMG_4494.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Herr T I'm beginning to think you are a bit of a fellow LUSH, Dover Sole long gone as is the first bottle of Pinot, second one under way, well it is a Bank Holiday, all the best to you and yours in the Fatherland... :wave:

Ha ha. Depends what you mean by LUSH. I have always liked seafood and used to work in a restaurant in my student days. They used to serve Dover sole grilled with butter and capers and a few new potatoes. Simple to cook, but very nice to eat. The simple cooking of seafood has stuck with me.

Likewise, all the best to you.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I love Barca. As an aside [MENTION=17447]Bakero[/MENTION] is out there as well.

I had never been before. It was brilliant, stayed at Hotel Barcelona Catedral, great location, so many great bars and entries around the lanes in the Barri Gòtic. Will definitely be going back, one day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I had never been before. It was brilliant, stayed at Hotel Barcelona Catedral, great location, so many great bars and entries around the lanes in the Barri Gòtic. Will definitely be going back, one day.

One hundred percent!

I’m going again for the Sonar music festival, their city centre electronic music festival. The idea of brekfast at the market and some nice coffee before wandering around eating and drinking the nicest things (the craft scene in Barca is great) and catching some music in the sunshine before retiring to a proper bed with crisp white sheets* fills me with much happiness.

* as a Glastonbury veteran this really appeals.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here