Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat Night drinking night thread....

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
This Fridat I am in Barcelona with Mrs W in Ginger cocktail bar, sipping a Boulevardier that was served inside a lightbulb. Cracking little cocktail bar in Barri Gòtic. Home for the wolf’s game tomorrow.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This Fridat I am in Barcelona with Mrs W in Ginger cocktail bar, sipping a Boulevardier that was served inside a lightbulb. Cracking little cocktail bar in Barri Gòtic. Home for the wolf’s game tomorrow.

Hope it wasn't plugged in!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If I could work out how to post a photo on here, I would. It’s brilliant!

20190419_163041.jpg
Screenshot_20190419-162933_Chrome.jpg

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I've just opened one of these little beauties, ICE cold.

imagespunk.jpg

It's a cracking beer, it really is!

Happy Fridat everyone xx

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thanks for the training course AR, but those icons don’t appear anywhere for me, working off iPad...

I don’t want to turn this into a BG-esque thread on technological incompetence...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mrs V had just hit the gin for a livener, I'm about to shower and then sally down to Brooksteed with her to savour their marvellous range of beverages, will try and post an update later if I'm not wasted and barking hatstand by the time I get back.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Sat in garden enjoying Little Bro Norwegian lager , Belhaven Twisted Mango IPA & Backyard Brew Lawn Mower �� more to follow. Would post the obligatry photo with the pub in the foreground but for some reason it's not letting me upload .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Pimms O'Clock at Jakarta Towers due to the unseasonal weather, a Roccer Murer Pinot Grigiot uncorked for our Lemon Sole in about an hours time...

Pickles

May 5, 2014
This post has been cut and pasted for the 38th Fridat running..

Not at all young Veg, but it is a lovely Fridat indeed, with ICE cold punks abound :clap:

Have a lovely Easter, matey xxx

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
A couple of Roku Gins with elderflower tonic and chunk of orange,soon to be followed by Plumpton Rock Lodge Rosé with grilled salmon fillets and roasted mediterranean veg and salt baked baby potatoes.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
A couple of Roku Gins with elderflower tonic and chunk of orange,soon to be followed by Plumpton Rock Lodge Rosé with grilled salmon fillets and roasted mediterranean veg and salt baked baby potatoes.

Kudos for doing the acute accent!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not at all young Veg, but it is a lovely Fridat indeed, with ICE cold punks abound :clap:

Have a lovely Easter, matey xxx
Happy Easter Pickles, may your eggs remain unfertalised

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thanks for posting that cocktail photo AR. Any photos I need posting in future, i’ll Email them all to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here