Great knock from Wiese

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We're on our way

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I love not knowing the result and finding out reading blow by blow off NSC, super stuff.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Great day, started in the Palmeira at 12-00, ended up dozing off on the Polegate train, Little Miss HS was picking me up at the station,.
I heard the phone ringing and she said where are you.......The next station is Bexhill.........oh bollocks.....Ellie i'll be at Bexhill in 10 mins.
Great game of crcket though, GOSBTS

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Fantastic day at cricket with very good sized crowd for time of year. Over four thousand enjoyed brilliant weather.

Really great game against a team with ten international players.

Thought we were going to lose it but Weiss batted very well

Next home game on Wednesday starting at 11 o’clock

GOSBTS

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Fantastic day at cricket with very good sized crowd for time of year. Over four thousand enjoyed brilliant weather.

Really great game against a team with ten international players.

Thought we were going to lose it but Weiss batted very well

Next home game on Wednesday starting at 11 o’clock

GOSBTS

This. Caught the last couple of hours on Sky and really impressed that the team did the business against that line-up. Showed character and resolve.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
I love not knowing the result and finding out reading blow by blow off NSC, super stuff.

Me too! Was listening to the commentary in Hong Kong lounge ... just landed LAX and came straight here to scroll through the unfolding drama. Way to go you martlet encrusted batflids!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A lovely day. What weather and a great result. I’m feeling a bit wonky-woo today though. We put away a decent few pints.
I love one Dayers.
Met with my longest serving friend of 27 years in The Cricketers, into the ground and Pavillion seats for lashings of ice cold lager. Won the cricket. Fell into some pub on the way back, stepped straight onto my Shoreham bound train at Hove railway station and home for a row with the Mrs and a fitful drunken sleep.
May be controversial but I’m starting to enjoy a day at the cricket way more than a trip to the Amex. I’ve always gone to the cricket but really picked up my attendance in the last couple of years.
Such a nice leisurely way to enjoy sport.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A lovely day. What weather and a great result. I’m feeling a bit wonky-woo today though. We put away a decent few pints.
I love one Dayers.
Met with my longest serving friend of 27 years in The Cricketers, into the ground and Pavillion seats for lashings of ice cold lager. Won the cricket. Fell into some pub on the way back, stepped straight onto my Shoreham bound train at Hove railway station and home for a row with the Mrs and a fitful drunken sleep.
May be controversial but I’m starting to enjoy a day at the cricket way more than a trip to the Amex. I’ve always gone to the cricket but really picked up my attendance in the last couple of years.
Such a nice leisurely way to enjoy sport.
What’s nice is enjoying the sport, wanting a Sussex win but not feeling awful all week if they lose.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here