Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we stay up...

Stumpy Tim

Would this be the greatest Albion season ever?

We would have avoided relegation, had this:

this:

and this:

3345.jpg

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Yes it would. Yet the poll says more than 50% want Hughton out!! I despair at how folk think sometimes. Even if we go down most of the season has been good. Everyone knows 2nd season is so hard. If we had done as well as Huddersfield then I would be more concerned for the future under Hughton, yet I have heard some Hughton out fans say Wagner wold be good!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Even if we go down most of the season has been good.

Obviously I have been going to different matches than you for the second half of the season. Its been utter dross. 8 out of 39 points - what's good about that,?

I was a firm CH fan until the Cardiff game. That showed me how far we have fallen.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes it would. Yet the poll says more than 50% want Hughton out!! I despair at how folk think sometimes. Even if we go down most of the season has been good. Everyone knows 2nd season is so hard. If we had done as well as Huddersfield then I would be more concerned for the future under Hughton, yet I have heard some Hughton out fans say Wagner wold be good!

Greatest season ever?

Most of the season has been good? You need to find your meds quickly.

Most of the season has been a shiny, steaming turd, especially 2019. Look at the Guardian article mentioned on here today. We have stunk out the PL this season and you say it has been mostly good? Oy Vey!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It’s been a mainly shocking boring crap season

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You have little expectation

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Depends how you judge it tbh.
2 wins v palace as great as it is doesn’t make a great season if the rest hasn’t been up to scratch.
FA Cup semi final - good result for us and was a great fans day out
Points progress? Not sure we are going to see anything there
Football progress? I personally don’t think the football has progressed. 1st half of the season and a FA Cup run has covered up a lot of frailties of this squad.
I personally think we have stagnated this year. The frailties of the squad have come through and the PL has some great managers who are tactically more astute that CH.
I put a lot of stagnation down to recruitment which I’ve been critical of on here.
If we stay up I’d say PL goal achieved but as a club we need to think about where we can progress
If we go down then tbh it’s our own fault.
Down to the players now to see which way that goes

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
With Hudd, we’ve stunk the division out. Almost every time the opposition scores first (most games), whether it’s the first or 55th minute, it’s game over.

Last season with half the PL squad spending of now, there were good displays and results against WBA, ManU, Arsenal, Spurs, Swansea, West Ham x 2, Everton (part undone by a last minute error), Watford.

No way this is the best .... last season tops it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here