Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion finish top of the league in The Guardian

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
When tongue in cheek is reality. Basically we've performed like the government this season.

Truthsayer

Nov 29, 2017
Why am i not surprised that we won the "Failing to find your own player in your own half" and "General incompetence" and also the "Being a tosser" categories????

I think people are reading it wrong. The tables show the cumulative scores so Brighton stayed at 100 for a few of those.....

Anyway, you have to remember Brighton have won something like 8 out of 9 penalty shot outs so can't be all bad..... Just need to score 3 in the first half against Wolves like they did against Man U hehe

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
We got zero ineptitude points when it came to goal keeping...

Truthsayer

Nov 29, 2017
It's annoying when posts are delayed....

I think people are reading it wrong. The tables show the cumulative scores so Brighton stayed at 100 for a few of those.....

Anyway, you have to remember Brighton have won something like 8 out of 9 penalty shot outs so can't be all bad..... Just need to score 3 in the first half against Wolves like they did against Man U hehe

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
The most interesting one is most yellow cards for celebrating a goal!?

When did they happen then!!?? :moo:

Along with 2 supporters getting luzzed out the north for over celebrating the goal v huddersfield we really are #together!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here