Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion finish top of the league in The Guardian

Well some fairly hideous flashbacks reading that - wonder where we were at Christmas

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Says it all, have to except we deserve it if we go down.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
So depressing. Why am I going to Wolves tomorrow to watch further deterioration?

If we lose again the club should recompense the travellers. (Add to that no trains from Euston to the Midlands. Great Network Rail again!!!!!!!)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So depressing. Why am I going to Wolves tomorrow to watch further deterioration?

If we lose again the club should recompense the travellers. (Add to that no trains from Euston to the Midlands. Great Network Rail again!!!!!!!)

Really hope that all you die-hards have an “I was there “ moment (in a positive way of course :lolol:)

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Why am i not surprised that we won the "Failing to find your own player in your own half" and "General incompetence" and also the "Being a tosser" categories????

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
But he (Hughton) has done a great job apparently. :Wozza:

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Didn't really need to look at those stats, they only confirm what is plain to see. Probably would count us on top if we combine all leagues.

When we are that bad in every department I think it would be fair to say that Hughton is unable to manage the set of players he has been given to work with.

The next question that arises from this is; does the recruitment team have confidence in who they recruited?

If we recruited badly and Hughton cannot manage the hand he has been dealt, as the stats show, then we need a new manager even though it may not be entirely his fault.

Ultimately players have to buy into a system and trust in the manager 100%, and if as a group they have no confidence in Hughton by now, they never will have especially if we go down.

I think we will lose 3 or 4 nil tomorrow.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
"Being a Tosser" category.

That's hardly fair when we have Anthony Knockaert in the squad. No way of avoiding 100% score there.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
For me the most frustrating one is that we are the leading team in the league for 'Failing to find your own player in your own half'. That is something which has been evident so often this season and is the epitome of incompetence.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
The most interesting one is most yellow cards for celebrating a goal!?

When did they happen then!!?? :moo:

Can't be often!

Andone got one against Huddersfield I think.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
For me the most frustrating one is that we are the leading team in the league for 'Failing to find your own player in your own half'. That is something which has been evident so often this season and is the epitome of incompetence.

That's because we play Dale Stephens in midfield. His right foot couldn't find his left foot! Passing a ball more than a metre is never going to be easy for him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Try going Marylebone to Birmingham Moor Street then, and use the tram to Wolverhampton.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Huddersfield must be doing alright then considering they don't fair too badly in most of those stats!

Oh

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here