perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Avoid losing by four goals to stay up?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bought mine and flying over on the 9th may. Had intended to stay on to see us win the cup final but sadly not to be.

Snap. Tickets bought via Wozza, flying from Dubai 9 May. All we need now is Harts Shirt to join, and we can charter our own Emirates A380. Or maybe we should come via Etihad from AD, just for the irony.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
****ed off as soon as I could. Even if we go down at least I won't have to fork out £45 to go there again next season. Same for Elland Road.

One of the saving graces of the PL is the £30 cap.

From BBC Suffolk

"Ipswich Town have dropped their season ticket prices as they prepare for life in the third tier of English football for the first time in 62 years.
The Tractor Boys, whose relegation to League One was confirmed on Saturday, have cut prices by between 12.5% and 15% for the 2019-20 season.
An incentive will see prices drop further should at least 12,000 fans buy season tickets before 6 May.
The club said it spoke to supporters before announcing the prices.
General manager of football operations, Lee O'Neill, said: "We are expecting to lose close on £9m in revenue for next season so it's a balancing act between protecting season ticket revenue and getting the price as low as we can.
"We hope supporters think we've got it about right."
The club said supporters who purchased a season ticket before the first day of next season would have their ticket frozen at that price for the following campaign, if promotion to the Championship is won."

chrispyk

May 4, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Any idea how many tickets are left? I’m flying over from the states and want to make sure 2 are next to eachother before purchasing the 19/20 membership.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I remember playing Man City in 1983. I can't remember if it was our last home game or not - but we lost and that was the result that confirmed our relegation.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Any idea how many tickets are left? I’m flying over from the states and want to make sure 2 are next to eachother before purchasing the 19/20 membership.
Bronze members can only buy one ticket.
I was going to fly over and take my Granddaughter but not possible.
There were very few seats next to each other apart from right in the corner.
Bought 2 for Newcastle instead.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Strange the lack of interest in ManC tickets, compared to the visits of ManU and Arsenal. Smaller club?

I imagine it has something to do with the fact it is just no fun watching us against these teams if you genuinely love and support the club. And that's when we're playing well.

It's a severe wake-up call to the financial gulf in modern football. If the other 13 teams in the PL were of the same level it would not be hard to admit we don't belong here. That isn't the case, it's 6 and the rest with the distance of several galaxies between.

Not even MASSIVE clubs can breach that divide now, it's over. League finishes in the PL are becoming more and more consistent, with very little shift. Shame on whichever clubs voted for even greater imbalance with the distribution of money from global tv rights. I imagine Everton were one of them, Leicester too, both who think they're well above their station.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I imagine it has something to do with the fact it is just no fun watching us against these teams if you genuinely love and support the club. And that's when we're playing well.

It's a severe wake-up call to the financial gulf in modern football. If the other 13 teams in the PL were of the same level it would not be hard to admit we don't belong here. That isn't the case, it's 6 and the rest with the distance of several galaxies between.

Not even MASSIVE clubs can breach that divide now, it's over. League finishes in the PL are becoming more and more consistent, with very little shift. Shame on whichever clubs voted for even greater imbalance with the distribution of money from global tv rights. I imagine Everton were one of them, Leicester too, both who think they're well above their station.

Couldn’t agree more. That TV deal adjustment was totally unnecessary, the top 6 have amazing commercial income as is, ManC at an extraordinary level from connected parties of Mansour.

I think we’ll see Leicester, Wolves, Everton and West Ham power away from the rest, the talk is of huge spending sprees this summer and squad changes for them, making an approximate top 10. Everton have spent £400m on a squad way out of proportion to their income, generating unbelievable accounts losses, yet somehow they get round those clear PL rules that @ElPresidente and you sometimes refer to in detail.

There’s a lot to be said for parts of the pre-1992 set up in English football. I was brought up on teams such as QPR and Ipswich finishing in the top 2, simply due to inspirational managers and carefully acquired players.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Very few BHA STHs have Man City as their first club ?

With Mansour buying trophies now for 11 years, I thought loads would’ve jumped ship from other clubs. I remember it happening when Arsenal won pots ... a brother of mine, also a friend, and other people I knew with no previous interest in them, became gooners.

I wonder if loads of Citeh fans will openly celebrate their goals in Brighton stands? Chelsea fans did that, all around the Hawthorns two years ago in their title winning match. Some received a physical hiding for doing it.

chrispyk

May 4, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Bronze members can only buy one ticket.
I was going to fly over and take my Granddaughter but not possible.
There were very few seats next to each other apart from right in the corner.
Bought 2 for Newcastle instead.

I think I'll have to buy two memberships and then go in and individually purchase the tickets. I'll still be in school during Newcastle so I can't make that one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here