Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City tickets

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Genuinely surprised to find this email from the club as I catch up with emails this evening:

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s Premier League match against Manchester City on Sunday, 12 May at the Amex are now on sale to season-ticket holder guests.

Tickets are available at one per eligible fan number.

For full details of when you are eligible to buy based on your loyalty points total, please click here.​

Checking the ticket site there seems to be the best part of 1,000 tickets still available.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Genuinely surprised to find this email from the club as I catch up with emails this evening:

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s Premier League match against Manchester City on Sunday, 12 May at the Amex are now on sale to season-ticket holder guests.

Tickets are available at one per eligible fan number.

For full details of when you are eligible to buy based on your loyalty points total, please click here.​

Checking the ticket site there seems to be the best part of 1,000 tickets still available.

Aye tis surprising

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Its just gonna be...them to win the title us to stay up with Cardiff at the other Manchester club.......scarey

I remember being at Portman Road, last game of the season 91/92. They were going up as Champions into the first season of The Premier League, we were getting relegated.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I remember being at Portman Road, last game of the season 91/92. They were going up as Champions into the first season of The Premier League, we were getting relegated.

I was there :down:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Bought mine and flying over on the 9th may. Had intended to stay on to see us win the cup final but sadly not to be.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Hughton would still play for a draw even if we had to win to stay up.
It’s Easter, just had a run of Hone games who has got another £50 to spend to watch your side smashed when you are already down.
Game will be on TV so save your money to later to see if a dead rubber.

Invicta

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

I was there that day. John Wark playing for Ipswich and coins and plastic bottles raining down into the away end

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Even though we were getting relegated and they were champions the locals were still not at all friendly. But did we join them on the pitch in the end?

Invicta

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Even though we were getting relegated and they were champions the locals were still not at all friendly. But did we join them on the pitch in the end?

Don't think so. Skulked off back to a car park on semi waste ground as I recall. Long time until we made it back to that division !

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

****ed off as soon as I could. Even if we go down at least I won't have to fork out £45 to go there again next season. Same for Elland Road.

One of the saving graces of the PL is the £30 cap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here