Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Big Heck

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Who would be your top choice?

And if the answer to that is too easy (Ruel Fox obviously), please run us through your shortlist.

My number one choice would be Hughton, I don't want him to leave and I don't think he will leave. Barber won't sack him, that's for sure.

If he does leave however then for me it's Alan Curbishley and/or George Burley.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think we'll be drawing up a shortlist of managers who have succesfully managed in the lower levels of the EPL/earned promotion from the Championship and would be willing to work within a fairly limited budget. Big Heck ticks all of those boxes, I think he would be on any shortlist, wouldn't be my personal choice though, far from it.
Ruel Fox as his assistant.

#dreamteam

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ruel Fox as his assistant.

#dreamteam

Would love to see Fox in the coaching staff somewhere, great pedigree as a player and international experience as a manager. Would be a fans favourite too I'm sure.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Left his role as Scotland manager with immediate effect. :nono:

Surely one who will be considered for us if Hughton leaves this summer.

Ignoring your second sentence (as all right minded people will), it shows how low the jocks have fallen that it has taken them this long to realise that they can't delay an announcement forever while frantically seeking a replacement who has actually got previous managerial experience, and that they will just have to announce Heckzit and then deal with the aftermath.

When was it that Theresa May took over the chairmanshit of the scottish FA? ???

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ignoring your second sentence (as all right minded people will), it shows how low the jocks have fallen that it has taken them this long to realise that they can't delay an announcement forever while frantically seeking a replacement who has actually got previous managerial experience, and that they will just have to announce Heckzit and then deal with the aftermath.

When was it that Theresa May took over the chairmanshit of the scottish FA? ???

Heckzit

Love it

:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here