Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would like to put in a request to all clubs: do not let, ever, any of your players select a short sleeve shirt then wear a long sleeve undershirt. What the actual **** is that all about? Retired players of our era will look back on their action photos in later years in shame. The haircuts are miles better thanthey were in the 70s, but sartorially the shirts are shocking.

Gents, if your little arms feel cold, wear a long sleeve shirt. If you want a little vesty underneath if it is especially chilly, even a long sleeve one, fine. If it is warm and you fancy getting a tan on top of your arm tattoos, wear a short sleeve shirt, with a string vest underneath. Any other combo is a sackable offense.

Bert Murray knew what was what:

Proper man shirt.jpg

Glenn Murray, on the other hand :ffsparr:

stupid undershirt 1.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Haha.

I've a couple of good mates who work at Saints, one of whom told me early this week that he'd seen the kit and it was horrific! Apparently the Chinese company sponsoring the shirts provided no logo, and the club basically had to produce something themselves. He'd warned me the logo was blue and looked shit on the red shirts.

Nasty

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Haha.

I've a couple of good mates who work at Saints, one of whom told me early this week that he'd seen the kit and it was horrific! Apparently the Chinese company sponsoring the shirts provided no logo, and the club basically had to produce something themselves. He'd warned me the logo was blue and looked shit on the red shirts.

Nasty

Makes the IT first logo designed by Dick knight or the revised skint versions also produced bybsame design team seem a work of art in comparison

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I would like to put in a request to all clubs: do not let, ever, any of your players select a short sleeve shirt then wear a long sleeve undershirt. What the actual **** is that all about? Retired players of our era will look back on their action photos in later years in shame. The haircuts are miles better thanthey were in the 70s, but sartorially the shirts are shocking.

Gents, if your little arms feel cold, wear a long sleeve shirt. If you want a little vesty underneath if it is especially chilly, even a long sleeve one, fine. If it is warm and you fancy getting a tan on top of your arm tattoos, wear a short sleeve shirt, with a string vest underneath. Any other combo is a sackable offense.

Bert Murray knew what was

Nike don't seem to make long sleeve shirts for us, i don't know why as they do for other clubs. But the only long sleeve shirt you can get is the keeper's kit.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Still selling our home kit at full price, wonder if they are going to extend it's lifespan?

Apart from the fact they've run out of the numbers 1 and 9, and the letters O and R !

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Still selling our home kit at full price, wonder if they are going to extend it's lifespan?

Apart from the fact they've run out of the numbers 1 and 9, and the letters O and R !

Doubt it. I imagine they haven't got many left in stock and have sales projections from previous years that mean they're confident in selling off the remaining stock at full price.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Haha.

Nasty

'LD Sports is a brand new sports content, marketing and entertainment platform, which is launching this summer for the Chinese market, and, as Main Club Sponsor, its logo will now take pride of place on the first-team’s kits through to the end of the 2021/22 campaign.' Bit of a leap from Hampshire-headquartered Draper Tools, eh? :moo:

I heard a story about this LD Sports outfit – apparently it's a company that doesn't exist yet. Some people are saying it's related to Lander Sports Development, which is the owner's company? Seems a bit odd though...

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I just hope ours is PROPER stripes, i.e. no fade, goes all the way up and down, and is on the back and sleeves. Having various striped 'elements' of the shirt makes it look PATCHWORK.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
manchester_united_2019_2020_adidas_home_kit.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here