Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 2019/20 new shirts thread

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Having frequently slagged off Nike for our kit I must be honest and say that, having visited the shop yesterday, the new home kit is pretty good. Not so sure about the black away kit though. Lacks, well anything really...

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Newcastle Home Kit. Not a fan. Horrid sponsor.
3232F76F-E797-4EC8-96AD-446C4CFFD056.jpeg

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Newcastle Home Kit. Not a fan. Horrid sponsor.
View attachment 111741
Design of the shirt itself not too bad, but agree - that's a terrible sponsor/logo! Could they get it any bigger?! As a general principal I don't think it's good to have a gambling organisation of any kind as a sponsor. TBH if you tie up with someone like that, you deserve a crap logo all over your shirt!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Having frequently slagged off Nike for our kit I must be honest and say that, having visited the shop yesterday, the new home kit is pretty good. Not so sure about the black away kit though. Lacks, well anything really...

Barber was saying on that pod that although they're not the cheapest, Nike are seen as a "cool brand" amongst da kidz, which is the primary reason why BHA use them. Doesn't sound like we'll be engaging with another kit manufacturer any time soon.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Barber was saying on that pod that although they're not the cheapest, Nike are seen as a "cool brand" amongst da kidz, which is the primary reason why BHA use them. Doesn't sound like we'll be engaging with another kit manufacturer any time soon.

I think what he was saying was that they chose Nike even though they are not paying the club as much as other manufacturers offered at the time of contract negotiation, because they, the club, believe that Nike is a "cooler" brand than the others that were offering more money..

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Adidas .... please!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
New QPR, Errea, decent, lovely embroidered badge, and the hoops go all the way round the back.

F33DF6ED-C2BC-4A37-8820-C31B10D0ABCF.jpeg
7F97C6C4-820A-4A93-AE87-0ACE88DB8822.jpeg
7EE5CAF1-6A93-4423-8A5D-74BDF66F56A7.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here