Worthing
749dee658628ccfe5bb519c75ea95938.jpg
I would buy them if they were are kits for this season coming

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is not so good. It seems like the designer tried to be too clever and literally take inspiration from a seagull (feather-like shoulder design, yellow socks) but the end product looks messy and complicated.

It looks like a seagull shat all over the shoulders.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
That Preston kit is Teamwear range. Like their continued use of stripey socks but you'd have thought they would have rolled them up properly so same no of stripes showing for the kit release pics. I noticed that and I'm not at all OCD

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That Preston kit is Teamwear range. Like their continued use of stripey socks but you'd have thought they would have rolled them up properly so same no of stripes showing for the kit release pics. I noticed that and I'm not at all OCD

Yeah. Pompey, Southend & all the lower division clubs (mmmm, still enjoy saying that about Pompey) have shirts out of the Teamwear catalogue. Our home shirt will be just another variation on the Nike theme for this season, and the away kit will be a Teamwear effort as always, so let's have a look at the catalogue and see what we'll be wearing away from home, whether or not there's a colour clash with home shirts.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Here's Preston's design. Pompey will probably be in the blue version, I'd guess.

nike-2019-2020-teamwear-kit-collection-16.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One of these for an away kit then? Choose your colour...

12-park-derby-ii.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I vote for this one. Not because it's a nice kit (it's a bog standard, crappy Nike one), but because it comes in Vivid Pink, and I'll take that for an away kit.

11-park-vi.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Poor effort (not officially revealed yet) from Newcastle. Stripes too wide, ugly sponsor logo, nasty collar and an all-black back do not make for a classic.

0-newcastle-united-19-20-home-kit%2B%25284%2529.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Meanwhile, down the road....

sunderland-19-20-home-kit-3.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here