Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Drinking culture

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It would have been easier to read the other threads. Nobody knows except there are rumours and everyone has an opinion on who it might be.
Others think it is just the players having their normal drink on their nights off.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I don’t know. Does NSC have a drinking culture? I would have thought so.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don’t know. Does NSC have a drinking culture? I would have thought so.

No most of nsc is now teetotal. We must be the most sober fans in the world

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
I believe that Glen Murray talked about the 'daily blood tests' at the development center in a recent interview, so if that is right, either everyone knows who is drinking too much or it could be complete bullshit. Who knows :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I believe that Glen Murray talked about the 'daily blood tests' at the development center, so if that is right, either everyone knows who is drinking too much or it could be complete bullshit. Who knows :shrug:

The players must have arms like pin cushions

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I believe that Glen Murray talked about the 'daily blood tests' at the development center in a recent interview, so if that is right, either everyone knows who is drinking too much or it could be complete bullshit. Who knows :shrug:

If they’re explicitly testing blood for alcohol that is. It’s not typically part of the usual/standard “health” blood tests. My gut feeling is they are not.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Freedom of information request from fans to club - how many senior players have recently been substantially fined for turning up to training still the worse for wear ? The answer would be very enlightening - and of course as customers paying to watch such highly paid players, none of our business

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
If i read it right about the blood tests, i would have thought that they would have been testing most aspects.

If I was manager of a load of young blokes in their teens and early twentys being paid a few thousand a week, I know what I would test for :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If i read it right about the blood tests, i would have thought that they would have been testing most aspects.

If I was manager of a load of young blokes in their teens and early twentys being paid a few thousand a week, I know what I would test for :wink:

True. But there’s quite an ethical difference between testing for health and trying to spy on their social habits. It basically states you do not trust your staff. Which isn’t a great message to your employees.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Freedom of information request from fans to club - how many senior players have recently been substantially fined for turning up to training still the worse for wear ? The answer would be very enlightening - and of course as customers paying to watch such highly paid players, none of our business

FOI requests are for public sector organisations only.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here