Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] OMG - just got online and saw he still hasn't resigned!!

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
What's wrong with the man?

Lose 0-5 at home after poor losses and performances.

Then vows to put it right.........then 0-2 to a terrible team in a massive game.

Then has the gall to stay in the hot seat the next day??? For real? Wtf is Bloom thinking? That we we will beat Wolves and Spurs away?

Craziness - Hughton shown more balls today not resigning than he has since Xmas.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Then vows to put it right.........then 0-2 to a terrible team in a massive game.

Then has the gall to stay in the hot seat the next day??? For real? Wtf is Bloom thinking? That we we will beat Wolves and Spurs away?

Craziness - Hughton shown more balls today not resigning than he has since Xmas.

Come back in 2021.He will still be our manager.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

1) Why should he resign? Especially now. You wouldn't
2) No-one was saying he should resign until fairly recently.

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009

He won't resign, why would he? To us Brighton is in the blood, to him, it's his latest employer that pays his and his families bills.... Why the hell would he resign and do himself out of the golden handshake a sacking would bring.

Would your morals stretch to a couple of million quid?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I was expecting him to have written his letter last night. Maybe it wasn't accepted ?

el punal

Calm down!

peterward

Nov 11, 2009
Maybe Fat Sam is still chewing the offer over his lunch!

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
He won't resign, why would he? To us Brighton is in the blood, to him, it's his latest employer that pays his and his families bills.... Why the hell would he resign and do himself out of the golden handshake a sacking would bring.

If I was already a millionaire - of course I would resign.....I wouldn't do a job I know I couldn't do .....and piss off 60k people or so.......so I could get even more money.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There is always a chance he has offered his resignation and had it turned down. Hyppia tried to resign three times didn't he?

peterward

Nov 11, 2009
If I was already a millionaire - of course I would resign.....I wouldn't do a job I know I couldn't do .....and piss off 60k people or so.......so I could get even more money.

Yeah you would, there's no loyalty in football.

Use all the utopianism you like..... but simple choice is hang on for a large payout that will have huge impact for your family, or forfeit large payout affecting your family, kids inheritance etc. Why would you? to appease some angry randoms you're never going to meet.

Contract is a contract and he won't simply resign imho.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Not sure why you have posted this?

You do realise that we are all on line, so we wouldn't have seen his resignation either?

Couldn't you have just added to some of the existing CH threads? (or is there another reason? seriously would like to know).

I might start a thread about Dale Stephens soon, (won't bother to see if there is an existing thread. I want my own).

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

Spot on. CH is simply an employee. It'd be in his own interest to get as much as he could before leaving. Thinking sensibly, all of us would do the same.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not sure why you have posted this?

You do realise that we are all on line, so we wouldn't have seen his resignation either?

Couldn't you have just added to some of the existing CH threads? (or is there another reason? seriously would like to know).

I might start a thread about Dale Stephens soon, (won't bother to see if there is an existing thread. I want my own).

School holidays init

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Breaking News. Thanks for letting us all know.

This is a strange thread.

Kind of like - "OMG - just got online and saw that someone made a stupid pointless thread!!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here