Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Let’s Enjoy Friday at the County Ground, Hove

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Having supported both the Albion and Sussex for many years is like being on a roller coaster. Switching frequently from hope to despair and back again!

Praying the Albion sort things out to stay in the Premiership but we can have a break from this on Friday

Sussex, following a great win at Durham from the jaws of defeat, are at home for the first 50 over match at Hove against Surrey. Again the match up is like most games at the Amex with Albion playing a side with much higher wages bill.

The weather forecast is fantastic and this should be a good game starting at 1.30 pm and ending under floodlights.

A great place to have a beer while watching sport and not think about the Wolves game!

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Having supported both the Albion and Sussex for many years is like being on a roller coaster. Switching frequently from hope to despair and back again!

Praying the Albion sort things out to stay in the Premiership but we can have a break from this on Friday

Sussex, following a great win at Durham from the jaws of defeat, are at home for the first 50 over match at Hove against Surrey. Again the match up is like most games at the Amex with Albion playing a side with much higher wages bill.

The weather forecast is fantastic and this should be a good game starting at 1.30 pm and ending under floodlights.

A great place to have a beer while watching sport and not think about the Wolves game!

I shall be there and am looking forward to it. My first visit to the County ground this year and am up for it. I plan a summer of cricket and it starts this Friday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here