Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
I did not see this myself, but was told by a friend who sits near the bench that with15 mins to go Kayal ripped off his top and threw it down in front of the bench, can anyone confirm or report on this ?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
He definitely appears to be getting more and more frustrated. He should be getting games. Something was wrong with dale last night, I would have swapped him for Kayal at h/t.

It must be infuriating sat on the bench and seeing that crap on the pitch

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I did not see this myself, but was told by a friend who sits near the bench that with15 mins to go Kayal ripped off his top and threw it down in front of the bench, can anyone confirm or report on this ?

I didn’t, but wouldn’t blame him if he did.

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton

Yes I saw it. He walked back to his seat and threw his training bib down in frustration as Iziaqwierdo was standing on the touchline ready to go on.

I don't know why he is not playing; his performances in the cup were very good. If CH can't or won't drop Stephens, why not resume the successful partnership that they developed a couple of years ago.

George Burke

Sep 17, 2018
Sussex
Kayal MUST start over Stephens. If that is true, at least we can see Kayal cares (hopefully a tad less than Knockaert). Him and Bissouma are 2 midfielders that I get excited when they're on the ball. They both drive the team, and have nifty feet. The best thing about Bissouma- he shoots. And they rarely go that far high or wide. 2 players that can get the crowd going. I can't understand why Stephens would be on the bench, let alone starting.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fortune selected him and he did us proud. But will NSC’s resident Kayal hater kneel before our King and admit he was wrong?

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Needs to start the next game. Stephens and Propper are essentially the same player. At least Kayal offers something different.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kayal was a massive improvement. Commentator mentioned that he went over to CH to remonstrate about Izzy not pulling his weight in trying.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He's clearly not our best but he’s full of energy and so busy around the oppo he’s a must for me next weekend

Probably take that as a given if Propper has done his hamstring.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Right now, he is clearly what we need. That it took an injury for him to get his chance makes me respect Chris Hughton a little less

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here