Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There’s trouble at t’mill

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Heard from two independent sauces about rumblings of discontent in the dressing room. Players not talking to each other, senior players being ignored and a slow disintegration of our #Together team spirit. Not saying that CH should go, but something must change in the dressing room. IMO there is one bad apple spoiling the whole team. That's all it takes, one bad apple, and I don't think it is CH.

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Independent sauces, pictured yesterday

Sauces_1.png

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Heard from two independent sauces about rumblings of discontent in the dressing room. Players not talking to each other, senior players being ignored and a slow disintegration of our #Together team spirit. Not saying that CH should go, but something must change in the dressing room. IMO there is one bad apple spoiling the whole team. That's all it takes, one bad apple, and I don't think it is CH.

Robyn (ex-TalkSport) had some theories on what might have gone wrong and someone said Duffy has become to big in the dressing room and intimidating to some of the quieter players.

I do wonder if by not having Bruno playing there has been a shift in the dressing room with no real leader

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think there are issues with the core right now. Hopefully we don't get a pip at the post scenario.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
My guess is Shane Duffy and Lewis dunk have had enough of our underperforming fancy signings. Shane shouted at Bernardo last night on the pitch.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Well someone is consistently leaking the team a day in advance as our insider on here has been consistently correct. Interesting as it is to find out, it doesn't bode well.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
who ever it is put them on the hodd in gateshead for a fortnight.......how did this bad apple infiltrate our no dick head policy ....can only imagine it is someone who is now worth a lot more than what we paid for them .....there are only 2 possibilities there .

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
My guess is Shane Duffy and Lewis dunk have had enough of our underperforming fancy signings. Shane shouted at Bernardo last night on the pitch.

Did Duffy shout at Dunk when he lost his man and misjudged his header for their 2nd goal then??

We need to man up a bit and grow a pear.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Don’t know about everybody else, but I’m happy to just go with the suggestion it’s Shane. He is now my go-to blame guy for everything that’s going wrong. Feels good to have a target ��

Jesus I hope we pull something out the bag and get a bit of a reset for next season. REALLY don’t want to go back down this soon

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

So who are the two players conceding the goals? Both Duffy & Dunk went missing against Bournemouth
A pear of lemons.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If there was a bad apple, they'd have been kicked out of the dressing room. If there is discontent, then surely it would be more than one player.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
When we were aiming for PL we signed a few with PL experience - Zamora, Murray, Rosenoir, Sidwell

When we got to PL we signed no one extra with PL experience

We also took a risk last summer replacing the likes of Sidwell and Rosenoir with far less experienced players

Bissouma could be the problem for all we know - was first down the tunnel on Saturday having clearly given up on the pitch when we were 2-0 down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here