Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation odds

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nice again to watch it all play out from afar - especially with Fulham seemingly staying up and a lot of big clubs in the thick of it…

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Nice again to watch it all play out from afar - especially with Fulham seemingly staying up and a lot of big clubs in the thick of it…
Must be a record this early on. Usually this far out after 34/5 games

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just seen that Liverpool aren't odds on to win against us. Given our Big 6 woes a few years ago, that is stunning.

42/41 best price

Reactions: Vin

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just seen that Liverpool aren't odds on to win against us. Given our Big 6 woes a few years ago, that is stunning.

42/41 best price
Given liverpools recent form and lacklustre performances Juergen will be a bit worried about the pace of our play i think

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

42/41 best price
I wouldn't take that price!

Mind you, I wouldn't have taken a similar price on Arsenal winning here either I suppose, but sadly they did.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So, who will join Bmuff, come May?

[form table included below]

CD9AAE23-5296-4F45-A4DF-D8C8B6B3BA93.png
1F721338-C06C-4C86-8E0E-F23EA4211988.png

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wolverhampton and Southampton for me, they along with Bournemouth are the three worst sides in the division. None of them will be missed either.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wolverhampton and Southampton for me, they along with Bournemouth are the three worst sides in the division. None of them will be missed either.
Bournemouth, Southampton and Everton are my picks. I think Lopetegui will get a tune out of Wolves if they add a couple this window. They are improving each time I see them.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nottingham
Wolves
Bournemouth
Far from sure though - think there will be a lot of teams in the risk zone when going into the last few rounds of the season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bournemouth, Southampton and Everton are my picks. I think Lopetegui will get a tune out of Wolves if they add a couple this window. They are improving each time I see them.
Exactly this. I'm expecting our two south coast chums to go down along with Everton. Totally agree with you that Wolves will pick up.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Everton v Southampton this weekend.
and Wolverhampton v West Ham and Forest v Leicester, massive weekend at the bottom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here