Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation odds

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come on own up. Who backed us to go down and what price did you get ? I guess it is a sort of " insurance " bet, isn't it ?

I did not but was very tempted with the 10 to 1 on offer yesterday. Madness, should have been 3 to 1 and is now 12/5

I just couldn't do it but don't blame anyone who did

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
But it still shows we are not favourites to go down. Which you wouldn't think if you read all the bedwetting on here at face value.

Too many so-called fans seem to delight in being proved right that we are 's***'. I'm not saying we haven't been 's***' recently, but booing and an half-empty ground with 10 minutes left sure don't help.

Just my view as a fan of 48 years: we gloried in promotion #Together and should stand or fall this season #Together.

PG

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
12/5 is still pretty generous to be honest. Last night was a massive game changer

No it's about right. Cardiff still need 3 points more than us and their only real winnable games are both away. I'm not saying we won't go down, but it does depend on Cardiff getting results. Meanwhile, we might yet fluke points from somewhere...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
No it's about right. Cardiff still need 3 points more than us and their only real winnable games are both away. I'm not saying we won't go down, but it does depend on Cardiff getting results. Meanwhile, we might yet fluke points from somewhere...

Palace at home.

Took 11s pre game last night.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I suppose. Newcastle at home is the next MUST WIN game after Burnley, Southampton, Bournemouth and Cardiff. However Hughton didn't even think yesterday was a must win game

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A score wins £ 48. mmmmmm

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Come on own up. Who backed us to go down and what price did you get ? I guess it is a sort of " insurance " bet, isn't it ?

I did not but was very tempted with the 10 to 1 on offer yesterday. Madness, should have been 3 to 1 and is now 12/5

I just couldn't do it but don't blame anyone who did
Backed Cardiff to stay up before last night's game. 11-1 and a £50 stake. Don't want it but it's coming regardless.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Going to wait and see what the cash our is after we have played Wolves and Spurs then think about it
298b59859efa4b3ac811b6d365a818e2.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here