Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: #Together

Members

#Together

24 Not allowed!
    Anyone remember this?

It seems at the moment the whole ethos has disappeared and as fans we have just become like every other wannabe club, even like clubs we despise!

I thought we were bigger than this, I thought we would see it through the hard times, but clearly not, we ARE just like everyone else.

The time for recriminations and talk of change isnít now, but after the final whistle of the Manchester City match - only then should the club take a cold hard look at the facts and act upon them. Until then we should remember our past, where we have come from to get where we are now, stop acting like sulky teenagers and once again...

#Together

• North Stand Chat

advertising

On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

12 Not allowed!
      So you are dismissing the thought that maybe a change is the only way we will stay up?

The way we are losing is the problem, 5 shots on target in 5 games....

You back Hughton to get us over the line, good for you but the stroppy way you are putting it over is somewhat arrogant and condescending.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

9 Not allowed!
      Seeing the players constantly berating and gesticulating at each other last night, pretty safe to say that #together is dead and buried, on the pitch at least.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

3 Not allowed!
      #Together. A groovy hashtag that looks and sounds great during the good times. Let’s be honest though. Was it ever going to be any different once things got tough? I don’t imagine there’s a club in the land that would behave any differently in our position.
      Albion and Rhinos forever.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So you are dismissing the thought that maybe a change is the only way we will stay up?

The way we are losing is the problem, 5 shots on target in 5 games....

You back Hughton to get us over the line, good for you but the stroppy way you are putting it over is somewhat arrogant and condescending.
      Stroppy, you having a laugh, I see passion...

Yes I think Chris Hughton can get us over the line, unless you are really suggesting that changing the manager with 5 games to go is the answer.

Yes things have to change, and I trust our management team to make those changes, whatever those changes may be. I just don’t understand how all the fractured talk on here helps us.

As my opening said, we used to be all about togerthness, now it couldn’t be further from the truth - #Together has been shown for the lie it was -

#Together (but only when things are going well).

3 Not allowed!
      “Together” must start with team and they are clearly anything but together at the moment! Before fingers get pointed at us maybe the team need sort out their togetherness and that starts and ends with CH!

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by darkwolf666 View Post
      Anyone remember this?

It seems at the moment the whole ethos has disappeared and as fans we have just become like every other wannabe club, even like clubs we despise!

I thought we were bigger than this, I thought we would see it through the hard times, but clearly not, we ARE just like everyone else.

The time for recriminations and talk of change isn’t now, but after the final whistle of the Manchester City match - only then should the club take a cold hard look at the facts and act upon them. Until then we should remember our past, where we have come from to get where we are now, stop acting like sulky teenagers and once again...

#Together
      Thanks

Sums up my feelings exactly.
      Fans booing the players off at halftime. really?

Hughton deserves the opportunity to put this right.
      It may be too late, he may have "lost the dressing room", but he has earned the right to have the backing of every one of us to try and sort this out.

If he fails then we shake hands and part on good terms

we've come a long, long way together and all that..
      Members

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jimhigham View Post
      #Together. A groovy hashtag that looks and sounds great during the good times. Let’s be honest though. Was it ever going to be any different once things got tough? I don’t imagine there’s a club in the land that would behave any differently in our position.

My point exactly, we gave it the Billy Big Bollox about how together we were through adversity, but no wonder other clubs fans and neutrals are going off us as we act like just ever other club. I, like them actually did believe we were different...

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by darkwolf666 View Post
      Anyone remember this?

The time for recriminations and talk of change isn’t now, but after the final whistle of the Manchester City match - only then should the club take a cold hard look at the facts and act upon them. Until then we should remember our past, where we have come from to get where we are now, stop acting like sulky teenagers and once again...

#Together
      What have fans got to do with those on pitch performances?

If we don't act now we can forget next season too. We need to have new blood in the door by the end of season to fully prepare over the summer

#screw-together-let's-get-real