Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What's the biggest thing you have lost?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've occasionally misparked my car but everytime I found it again pretty quickly.
Being an Albion fan losing the will to live comes with the territory.

I can't actually remember losing an entire room and I'm pretty careless.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
My mind

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I lost a funeral procession once - I said I would follow the funeral cars to the service but the first turning was onto the Streatham High Road. Off they went but I lost them as I was caught behind several buses. Never did find the funeral and hadn't got the name of the church as I was meant to be simply following them d'oh. Should have known it would end badly, not just for the deceased but for me, when a bird shat on my new jacket when crossing the road from work.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Not the biggest, but the daftest - my shoes!

Missed the last train from Brightonback to Burgess Hill one New Year’s Eve, so girlfriend and I carried on drinking. Got chatting to couple in pub, who said “come back to ours, we’re having a party”. Went back, girlfriend and I have an argument and she stomps off, I chase out into the street after her, in just my socks (I have other clothes on too, it wasn’t that kind of a party). Catch up with and make up with girlfriend. We then can’t find flat of couple we went to, hence I lost my shoes.

Then had to spend a couple of hours queuing for a taxi, barefoot, to very strange looks...!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
PIN number. Quite a few times I've just had to walk away as if I've never been provided with one.

Stuff goes missing all the time but that's the fukken Mrs and her random tidying.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Three points against Cardiff ...

Oh, went to watch England against the old West Germany, in Hannover (I think), with a load of mates in a minibus. We'd all had a few beers and I went off for a pee and then to grab some food, when I came back I just couldn't find the bloody group or any familiar entrance up into the stands. Eventually found one of the group in the same position and we'd tried everything so went back in to watch the match on our own to worry about finding them later.

After the match tried to find the minibus in a sea of mini buses, not a bloody chance, this is pre-mobile before anyone asks the obvious. After over a hour the car park is thinning out and we hear an angry bunch of disgruntled mates shouting us!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
PIN number. Quite a few times I've just had to walk away as if I've never been provided with one.

Stuff goes missing all the time but that's the fukken Mrs and her random tidying.

Uh oh, you said PIN number, be prepared to feel the WRATH of NSC :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here