Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation odds 5/2

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I took the bet at 33/1, didn’t think at the time we were going down. The dilemma is now they are offering me £87 to cash out or do I hold on for £380 if we go down.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Hold out. Easiest money you've ever made. Will be some much needed sugar on the pill.

Conversely, if we do the seemingly impossible, defy the odds, and score a ****ING GOAL without conceding any then you won't miss the money either if we stay up.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I took 12/1 Sunday in the hope that I wouldn't collect. 5/2 seems generous odds considering that we can't hit a cows arse with a banjo at the moment.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I took the bet at 33/1, didn’t think at the time we were going down. The dilemma is now they are offering me £87 to cash out or do I hold on for £380 if we go down.

What was your stake? £11.51 seems an odd amount to wager.

My dad had £20 @ 40/1 from Ladbrokes around Christmas.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Anyone at the game last night will have seen that we are on a one way ticket to oblivion. Hold on.....no brainer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone taking the 5/2 on the Abion going down may well find that it's not long before the odds flip-flop and it's Cardiff that are 5/2 and us that are odds-on. At which point Cardiff can be backed, giving a modest guaranteed profit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here