Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Team For Wolves

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Genuinely can’t think of 11 players who deserve to play. Need to drop some “star” names, especially those rumour has it are enjoying a night out or two.

3-4-1-2

Button

Burn
Balogun
Duffy

March (right wing back)
Kayal
Bissouma
Bernardo (left wing back)

Gross

Andone
Locadia

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Button

Bruno
Balogun
Burn
Bernardo

March
Sanders
Bissouma
Izquierdo

Murray
Andone

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Stephens? Seriously? After tonight's horror show?

They're all shit mate. Bissouma gives the ball away just as often and doesn't track back. Stephens and Propper were both equally as poor tonight. Shocking in fact. You can single all of them out for unforgivable errors in any game they've placed since Palace away.

Stephens is the better one defensively. I'm putting his slow passing and posession retaining (sideways passes) down to none of our forward players making runs. If Bissouma, Propper or Kayal play the holding position they will looked worse than Stephens, which is hard to imagine.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ryan

Bruno Dunk Duffy Bernardo

March Kayal Bissouma Izquierdo

Locadia Andone

nedi126

Jan 6, 2009
---------Button---------
Bruno--Dunk--Burn--Bong
Izzy--Kayal--Bissouma--March
--Andone--Murray

Or

---------Button---------
Bruno--Dunk--Burn--Bong
Izzy--Kayal--Propper--March
--Bissouma--
--Andone--

Ryan should be dropped his kicking is Sunday League
Stephens must have dirt on CH, can't see any other reason for him to be playing.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Get Stephen's misspass backpass out and Propper useless as well. They have been awful for ages. Get Kayal in with Locadia in the middle can't be any worse

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Can anyone who selected Stephens please for the love of God explain why? Trotting out the old " he's our best defensive midfielder " is just not good enough. On tonight's showing barely worth a spot on the bench.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
....................... Ryan ..........................

Bruno ...... Duffy .... Dunk ..... Bong

March....... Gross. ..... Kayal .......Izquierdo.....

........... Andone .............Murray...............

Stephens? Seriously? After tonight's horror show?

He will play every game left this season, Hughton won’t admit he’s got it wrong

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'm 53. I'm going to turn up with my boots, a packet of ibuprofen tablets and a gallon of horse liniment and see if I can get a game.

I don’t think it matters, much of a muchness.

Kind of how I feel, we can leave out the really bad players like Stephens and Ali J and alas now Murray, but our only option is bringing in out of form ones like Jose. It all seems to have collapsed together and spared very few

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can anyone who selected Stephens please for the love of God explain why? Trotting out the old " he's our best defensive midfielder " is just not good enough. On tonight's showing barely worth a spot on the bench.

Because I didn’t foresee his game collapsing overnight to the shitness of Propper and Jahanbakhsh.

We didn’t lose tonight because of Dale Stephens. We lost because he and about 7 others were all crap on the night, outplayed, out fought, couldn’t pass for love nor money.

A relegation team/squad, lacking in many key areas.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here