Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Team For Wolves

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Knockaert (assuming it was only a one-game ban? If not March)

Knockaert. I don't want to see that **** wear the stripes again after what he did. Horrible,spiteful little shit.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Button for Ryan, Burn to replace one of Duffy/Dunk, Kayal in mf for Propper/Stephens........up front, take your pick !

I would go with a change in goal. Ryan needs to be at the top of his game to be a half decent Premiership keeper. He's not, and he's not.

I'd like to see us go for Jack Butland or Nick Pope this summer.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Do you not think that MR should have come for that cross...it travelled a fair distance into near the six yard box (?)

I’ve been unimpressed with Ryan for ages, every attempt by the opposition seems to find the back of the net. Over a long run of games, that cannot be because everything was un-savable.

There are stats out there on such matters, I’d be interested to know the 2019 data across all 20 PL goalies.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Knockaert. I don't want to see that **** wear the stripes again after what he did. Horrible,spiteful little shit.

The only one with half an ounce of passion, yes he’s reckless at times because of emotion, just like Cantona or Di Canio, a maverick, but he loves this club, wears his heart on his sleeve.... match winner at palace MOTM at Wembley, and was the main reason we got promoted.

Be careful what you wish for.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would go with a change in goal. Ryan needs to be at the top of his game to be a half decent Premiership keeper. He's not, and he's not.

I'd like to see us go for Jack Butland or Nick Pope this summer.

Bigger clubs than us are looking at signing one of them two. So we have no hope even Bournemouth have been mentioned a being interested..

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
The only one with half an ounce of passion, yes he’s reckless at times because of emotion, just like Cantona or Di Canio, a maverick, but he loves this club, wears his heart on his sleeve.... match winner at palace MOTM at Wembley, and was the main reason we got promoted.
MOM at Wembley. I haven't got a clue how. Head down and run. There was no end result.

Match winner at Palace. If the ref done his job, he would have been sent off after 30 seconds, we'd have lost and been in the bottom three.

Bournemouth - he went to hurt that player. Absolutely spineless. If he connected right, the Bournemouth would be lucky to play again before Christmas. Why because he passionate! We have come back from 2-0 a few times this season. No chance when that prick made that tackle. I'm all for passion. I am all for emotion. But spineless, selfish, little weasels, not for me thanks.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Bigger clubs than us are looking at signing one of them two. So we have no hope even Bournemouth have been mentioned a being interested..

And Bournemouth with there 12k stadium are a bigger club than us are they? Both would be reserves in the top 6 or so. We have every chance, off course it means paying decent wages, so that's probably us out.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And Bournemouth with there 12k stadium are a bigger club than us are they? Both would be reserves in the top 6 or so. We have every chance, off course it means paying decent wages, so that's probably us out.

Question is, sign for Howe in the PL on £80k a week, or Albion in the Championship at £15k a week.

Pope or Butland would obviously choose Bmuff. Butland especially, to keep Southgate happy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

No I didnt say that Arsenal, Everton and United said to be interested and EVEN Bournemouth, who are more established in this league than us are interested.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Be careful what you wish for.

Kayal plays with passion

The Albion

Apr 15, 2019
I’d actually like to see Izzy start. He needs the game time to get back to his peak fitness levels and I think once there he has the quality we’ve been lacking.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’d actually like to see Izzy start. He needs the game time to get back to his peak fitness levels and I think once there he has the quality we’ve been lacking.

He looked woefully unfit on Tuesday. When he came on on Saturday, after the first challenge he grimaced and limped away holding his knee and didn’t put another tackle in. Appears to me rumours about him needing an op might be true and he’s being nursed through till the end of the season. We have missed him though.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
28,999 I think you’ll find.

Still 29,000. You’re just one of a small handful of others who haven’t spotted that he is always committed.

Whether or not you think he’s a good player, his passion is one thing I don’t think you should dispute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here