Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Team For Wolves

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Heard from a sauce that whoever was leaking the team has been found out and fired.....might explain the lack of a team preview this week if true.....

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Tell me you are lying :'(
Overall a good thing if true though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
....................... Ryan

Bruno Dunk Burn Duffy Bernardo

....,................... Kayal

Bissouma ...,...................... March

................. Propper/Gross

,....................... Andone

Almost for me

Stephens for March
Locadia with Andone
5-3-2

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Its gonna be pretty predictable anyway. One winger will most likely be changed alongside a change up top.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Button
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong
Montoya Kayal Stephens Bernardo
Propper
Andone

Goals have been going past Ryan too easily. Montoya and Bernardo offer some attacking possibilities but can also get back and shore up the defence. Chelsea played this way a few years ago, with wing-backs in front of full backs.

In midfield, Kayal coming back is a no-brainer: well overdue. Gross looked too far from fitness against Cardiff, but why not play Propper in his best position? He's a liability in front of the defence because he can't or won't tackle but in the number ten role he might even be able to slip Andone in behind the defence.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Button
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong
Propper
Andone

Goals have been going past Ryan too easily. Montoya and Bernardo offer some attacking possibilities but can also get back and shore up the defence. Chelsea played this way a few years ago, with wing-backs in front of full backs.

In midfield, Kayal coming back is a no-brainer: well overdue. Gross looked too far from fitness against Cardiff, but why not play Propper in his best position? He's a liability in front of the defence because he can't or won't tackle but in the number ten role he might even be able to slip Andone in behind the defence.

Think I’d trust March over Montoya, who has been another disappoint in 2019.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
—————-— Ryan ——————
Bruno ——-Duffy—Dunk —Bong
Ali J —Stephens-Propper—March
——————-Gross —————
—————-—Murray—————

Izquierdo
Andone
Burn
Button
Bernardo
Kayal
Locadia

Back to basics. March and Ali j to switch.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Button
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong
Propper
Andone

Ryan hasn’t made any major gaffs but you are right , that they go past him to easily . Another 2019 disappointment along with .....all of them

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
—————-— Ryan ——————
Bruno ——-Duffy—Dunk —Bong
Ali J —Stephens-Propper—March
——————-Gross —————
—————-—Murray—————

Izquierdo
Andone
Burn
Button
Bernardo
Kayal
Locadia

Back to basics. March and Ali j to switch.
You say back to basics, and i agree the 4-4-1-1 like that is, but that has also proved pretty fruitless away from home..... I think we need to go all out defensive, attritional like man city at Wembley (either 541, or 451 or even 5-5), 0-0 would be huge, if we try and play, we'll get battered

He’ll pick his usual team. We might fluke the points if they have a bad day and we get lucky

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I really don't care how we get the 3 points be it through playing well or even luck lets just get them. The records would just show us with another 3 points not how they were obtained.

Precisely - winning is everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here