Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] CHexit...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
All the extremist venting and demanding "change" without any appreciation of the facts is strangely familiar.

Do people really feel that Brighton has a brighter future beyond Chris or are we better off #together?

We have a budget that is bottom 5 at best.

Stick together and get through with a point or two more.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All the extremist venting and demanding "change" without any appreciation of the facts is strangely familiar.

Do people really feel that Brighton has a brighter future beyond Chris or are we better off #together?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Where do you see this point or two coming from exactly?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Can’t see us scoring another goal this season let alone getting a point

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If the rumours about losing the dressing room are true then it shows that they needed to come together and talk it through properly some time ago, not wait until the cliff edge is upon us and it looks bleak to start doing it. Which has no satirical implications whatsoever. Nope. Not one.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Hughton has lost it end of.

peterward

Nov 11, 2009
If, and it’s a big if. If we survive, this is all we can expect, a struggle every season.

If by an unlikely miracle we did survive this season, we’re next seasons huddersfield unless Chris is binned.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
The problem is not CH its the players we have. Signings have not been good enough and we basically still have a championship team each week competing in the prem. If CH made the signings then its down to him but I think a lot needs to be looked at the recruitment process. He's the best manager the Albion has ever had.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I know you love a poll [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] but I'm not sure NSC tonight is very reliable [emoji5]

I think it unlikely that very many of the 80% outers are going to change their minds now.

We have tolerated the boring,negative, turgid and at times bloody depressing football this season because we thought it might keep us in the PL. The chickens have come home to roost tonight. He has to go

peterward

Nov 11, 2009
I think it unlikely that very many of the 80% outers are going to change their minds now.

We have tolerated the boring,negative, turgid and at times bloody depressing football this season because we thought it might keep us in the PL. The chickens have come home to roost tonight. He has to go

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here