Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Feels like we’ve been relegated tonight

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Not for many years have I felt so low watching the Albion.
4 months of similar football managed by someone who has no idea how to get the best out of the players.
Just like the hyppia days

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Feel pretty low this evening.

What's making it worse is that I thought CH was gone at the end of the season but now he might keep the job because we feel he's the man for the Championship.

I honestly can't stand another year of his football :(

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We just played Cardiff - ****ing Cardiff - and their keeper didn’t need to make a save. We created NO clear cut chances.

We deserve to go down. If we don’t, it’ll be because Cardiff fail to get another win. I can’t see us getting a goal at the moment, let alone any points. We’re gutless and clueless, and lacking any fight or confidence.

I was angry after the capitulation on Saturday. Tonight was no surprise and just feel flat.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Any team who loses twice in a season to Cardiff, who were odds-on at the start of the season to get relegated, deserve to be relegated themselves. :down:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think it feels that way as we were out fought by a pretty poor side. The one thing I could guarantee tonight is Warnock would have them bang up for it. We didn’t match that fight which is the hardest pill to swollow.

theboybilly

Think it feels that way as we were out fought by a pretty poor side. The one thing I could guarantee tonight is Warnock would have them bang up for it. We didn’t match that fight which is the hardest pill to swollow.

They could only beat what was in front of them. Cardiff played well in the circumstances and Warnock showed just what a good manager he is in totally outthinking the hapless Hughton

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Feels like?
That's it we are gone.
I will be surprised if we actually get another point this season. Cardiff will beat Fulham and draw with them up the road.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Feels like it. But we haven't.

5 games... and 2 points could well be enough. Another nailed-on penalty not given early tonight which very likely would have changed everything. One moment like that going in our favour could be the difference. Let's just hope Newcastle are already starting to think about their summer holidays.

I'm not denying that we've been dreadful in the last 3 home games. But it's not over 'til it's over.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Really strange subdued atmosphere tonight as people made their way out of the Amex.

Until we reached the jubilant Cardiff fans anyway.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Let’s be fair, we don’t deserve to stay up. Look at our record against those teams around us (except the hapless Huddersfield), it truly shocking.
I can see Cardiff winning 2 games as they have a bit of fight in them and a manager who inspires them and us only managing a point as we have no confidence and have seemingly lost faith in the manager!
When was the last time we won a ‘must win’ game? Unfortunately we have always botttled the big games!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here