Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Penalties

Seagull122

Mar 16, 2019
No excuses today but when will we next get a penalty? I swear every other game Duffy or dunk get dragged to the ground for a stonewall pen and they never get given, the referee was looking straight at it today, I’m in utter shock. Also how did Cardiff get away with this blatant time wasting without getting booked, it’s a joke.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's hard to blame a poor penalty call given how bad we've been recently but, yep, we're definitely due some luck. I make that 3 stonewallers missed at the Amex at important points of the match since the turn of the year. Even given how out of form we've been, I'd have backed us to win if we got the first goal tonight, especially that early.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Before the game my brother said the man under most pressure is Andre Marriner du to Warnocks constant moaning about getting a raw deal from the refs,. It was obvious he wouldnt give us anything and true to form he didnt but he wasnt the cause of our defeat

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Before the game my brother said the man under most pressure is Andre Marriner du to Warnocks constant moaning about getting a raw deal from the refs,. It was obvious he wouldnt give us anything and true to form he didnt but he wasnt the cause of our defeat

Agreed......but then I was more annoyed with that turnip running the line alongside the east stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here