Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Four Points Needed

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
As I’ve said on another thread - only way I can see this happening is Hughton out, someone like Calde in to give the place a lift. Win at Wolves, win vs Geordies. Job done.

But fear it will be Hughton and “these are a good side” all over again on Saturday
wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unless we miraculously get something from Tottenham. Sat 27 th April could well be our defining moment.

A game to look forward to, albeit with a fair amount of trepidation !!

I'm taking my Polish boss and his football mad (Liverpool supporting) 7 year old son, to their first ever game.

It's fairly safe to say the 'experience' is, one way or the other, going to be memorable.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
If Cardiff draw with Fulham, Palace and United unless we lose every game by 3 or 4 goals we are safe.

That would be really limping over the line
I see what your saying but Spurs Arsenal and city could all give is a pasting. Last year these 3 games resulted in -7 goals off top of my head and all 3 have something to play for where goal difference could yet be telling.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I'm taking my Polish boss and his football mad (Liverpool supporting) 7 year old son, to their first ever game.

It's fairly safe to say the 'experience' is, one way or the other, going to be memorable.

Why would you do that to a 7 year old. He will never watch football again

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why would you do that to a 7 year old. He will never watch football again
My boss - "I still haven't told him we're going yet"
Me - "Why? are you waiting for him to do something really naughty"
MB - "No I was keeping it as a surprise"
Me - "Oh he will be, that's for sure".

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Trouble is, I can see Utd losing to Cardiff (and everyone really), so they may get 9 more points!! Hope not, but it could happen.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Take him to last game of season where we beat City to gift Liverpool the title !! ...Happy kids make happy Boss , 20% payrise almost guaranteed !!

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Agreed, they would much rather play us twice next season and try to put things right after their miserable efforts this season. But its not Palace I worry about it is Cardiff desire to beat a mid table team to avoid relegation that I think will be the deciding factor.

I mean to be honest it’s ok for palace either way 😀

I’m sure the owners will be telling Roy that with the recent accounts in mind £2m per premier place is what they should be focusing on. In reality players don’t think like fans. No ones going out to lose.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Take him to last game of season where we beat City to gift Liverpool the title !! ...Happy kids make happy Boss , 20% payrise almost guaranteed !!
'Almost' is doing a pooh-load of heavy lifting, in that sentence.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Trouble is, I can see Utd losing to Cardiff (and everyone really), so they may get 9 more points!! Hope not, but it could happen.

I'm hoping Fulham can keep improving but I've got a horrid feeling we might need a draw at one of the 3 where we're unlikely to get one :annoyed:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
So how you all feeling now then, a bit more positive? As long as you do the business against Newcastle you’ll be ok. Cardiff have just got too much to do imo. Got a sneaky feeling well actually do you a favour at Cardiff anyway, we are just a different team when away (yeah I know).

A draw and a win, and I think we will be fine. Can't see your lot rolling over for Cardiff.

Now the curse of the barn door has been lifted from Benteke you should be banging them in for fun.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Fulham have learnt how to defend and kept two clean sheets in a row

Am sure Sidwell will be "having a word" with Parker about getting a result on Saturday for us

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here