Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Four Points Needed

NAH we are not going to pick up another point UNTIL..Hereford all over again PLEASE..Final day of the season need to win against the champions elect to stay up AND prevent Manc from winning the title - now THAT would be a story to remember for life..

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
What the heck have Palace got to play for? How is the oldest manager to ever boss a team in the Premier League going to motivate them now? He's done his work, he deserves his holiday and how their players would love to send us down.

Don’t be like that. We will try really hard to win for you.

You really are sinking like a stone.. but all is not lost. Your fate is still in your hands. Just need to beat Newcastle and we can continue our love affair next season.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
NAH we are not going to pick up another point UNTIL..Hereford all over again PLEASE..Final day of the season need to win against the champions elect to stay up AND prevent Manc from winning the title - now THAT would be a story to remember for life..

......and then you woke up

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I can't see us getting another goal, never mind a point. And all the teams we're playing will score at least once against us.

Beat me to it - I can't see where we are going to get a goal from either. My half full glass was hoping for a 0-0 tonight, and a 0-0 against Newcastle, and was hoping that would be enough.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Think one win and we will be safe, but seems unlikely after tonight

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Like Murray's hair down the plughole every morning.

Going down - with a valiant draw at home to Newcastle the only point picked up between now and May 12th.

this seems optimistic at the moment:nono::nono:

D

Deleted member 22389

Cardiff have two winnable games, Fulham and Palace. It will be a bloody miracle if we can win two of our last five, it really will. Got to keep the faith.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Getting a draw somewhere is not to difficult provided the back 4 and Ryan go back to what we know they can do well and keep a clean sheet. The problem is getting a win even 1-0 as to score you need to have a shot or header on target which we haven't managed for a few games now. We could always hope that Lloris has a howler and gives us an OG.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
They will beat Fulham and Palace won't turn up, that's the kind of thing that club does.

Palace won 4 of their last 5 and were unbeaten in 6 once they were safe last season which propelled them to 11th. Roy will have them looking to repeat that and they’ve been very good away. Players and staff don’t think like fans.
West Brom last season, once relegated went on a bit of a winning streak. I can see Fulham winning their remaining home games now they know their fate, beating Everton was a huge lift for them.

There is a lot to play for, Cardiff now have the pressure of expectation to deal with.

I’m trying to be positive here, football is a funny beast.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
We are at present worst team in league. Cant see where next goal is coming from let alone a win. Only hope is we can produce 2 defensive displays like Man City and get two 0-0s and then hope Cardiff dont get 2 wins.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We all know or at least fear the fact that Palace could oddly be the team to relegate us. Their fans would love it were Cardiff to beat them and send us down.

The football gods (who clearly don't like us) will make it so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here