Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Four Points Needed

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Assuming Cardiff win two out of four

Sounds so simple four points - draw at Spuds or Wolves and beat Newcastle at home

Yet it seems so so unlikely at the minute

Not impossible though

Bottle required ( and we seem to have lost ours big time )

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Assuming Cardiff win two out of four

Sounds so simple four points - draw at Spuds or Wolves and beat Newcastle at home

Yet it seems so so unlikely at the minute

Not impossible though

Bottle required ( and we seem to have lost ours big time )

Yes please

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I can't see us getting another goal, never mind a point. And all the teams we're playing will score at least once against us.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Given our current form I would snap your hand off if you offered me a point against Newcastle.

Other than that, we are relying on Cardiff not picking up points.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
As I’ve said on another thread - only way I can see this happening is Hughton out, someone like Calde in to give the place a lift. Win at Wolves, win vs Geordies. Job done.

But fear it will be Hughton and “these are a good side” all over again on Saturday

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cardiff won't win two.

Won't they? They should have beaten Chelsea. They were unlucky to lose to Burnley. They shellacked us in our own back yard. They're on a high and have all the confidence and self-belief in the world right now. We look like a condemned man on his way to the gallows.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Like Murray's hair down the plughole every morning.

Going down - with a valiant draw at home to Newcastle the only point picked up between now and May 12th.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think we are very reliant on Cardiff messing up. And under Warnock that seems unlikely - they will battle to the last.

Feb 9, 2019
have to say I cant see where we will get 1 point, the only realistic one is against Newcastle, but after tonight performance I really cant see us earning another point

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The likes of Newcastle are on the beach now, and Wolves have their eye on a FA Cup final. These are 2 games that the club could target for crucial points.
I have been thinking the same for a few recent games though, so any positive result from now will be a shock for me.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
The likes of Newcastle are on the beach now, and Wolves have their eye on a FA Cup final. These are 2 games that the club could target for crucial points.
I have been thinking the same for a few recent games though, so any positive result from now will be a shock for me.

Wolves missed out on Wembley, so hopefully will be on the beach instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here