Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What time will Barber’s email come ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
“Your support has been fantastic and we need you now more than ever”
“We work to one of the tightest budgets in the league”
“We are essentially relying on Cardiff to not turn up to their last 4 games to ensure our safety”
“There will be a 10% off soft drinks voucher for all season ticket holders to thank them for their support.*”

*Only redeemable for Tuesday evening games against Luton and Barnsley.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
With the cup run profits and only having to pay out two PL win bonus payments this year we are on track to improve on last years profits ...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Suggest Barber's next email is to his bank manager explaining that his salary is about to reduce by 50%.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
His slogan obsessions are doing my head in. Concentrate on what matters you over-paid t.wat.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I think the clubs decision to put the Season Ticket waiting list sales on hold until the end of April might just backfire. Three more defeats before getting a chance to buy your season ticket and I think that there may be more than a few, who are just happy to get their deposit money refunded!

Have no doubt - That’ll be his next e-mail... how they’ve caught up early with their ticket backlog and how you can now secure your season ticket a full two weeks earlier than originally planned ???

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will step in and defend Barber here. What is the bloke supposed to do ? He does what he is paid to do and does it very well. He is an excellent CEO imo and relegation is most definately not the plan for him and the chap from the FA. Barber is not responsible for the absolute horror shows on the pitch

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Now now Ernest!

...10.30am I reckon :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I will step in and defend Barber here. What is the bloke supposed to do ? He does what he is paid to do and does it very well. He is an excellent CEO imo and relegation is most definately not the plan for him and the chap from the FA. Barber is not responsible for the absolute horror shows on the pitch

I don't have much issue with the head of a large business sending out an email to his team at a time when people may need a lift.

Not sure CCing in a journo so the email can be replicated in the local paper for all the customers of the business to read as well was really wise though.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I think the clubs decision to put the Season Ticket waiting list sales on hold until the end of April might just backfire. Three more defeats before getting a chance to buy your season ticket and I think that there may be more than a few, who are just happy to get their deposit money refunded!

Have no doubt - That’ll be his next e-mail... how they’ve caught up early with their ticket backlog and how you can now secure your season ticket a full two weeks earlier than originally planned ???

Anyone that bins a season ticket because we get relegated to what is still a very good level for this club over the past 30 years plus is a bit of a **** in my opinion.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
19:01

"We must show solidarity and #togetherness in these final hours of our premier league campaign. Show no mercy, show no fear and raise your voices.

Additionally, we would like to inform all 1901 members of a new offer we like to present to you."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here