Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What time will Barber’s email come ?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I will step in and defend Barber here. What is the bloke supposed to do ? He does what he is paid to do and does it very well. He is an excellent CEO imo and relegation is most definately not the plan for him and the chap from the FA. Barber is not responsible for the absolute horror shows on the pitch

He’s quick enough to dictate to fans about spend more money don’t take flasks can’t use bottle tops , go on talk shite and speak about the new spurs stadium and I’m sure he’s had his part to play in the signing of players so yes he has to except his part in this shit show as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He’s quick enough to dictate to fans about spend more money don’t take flasks can’t use bottle tops , go on talk shite and speak about the new spurs stadium and I’m sure he’s had his part to play in the signing of players so yes he has to except his part in this shit show as well .

He is employed to generate income amoung other things. He is doing what every other CEO does in the premier league but better

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
He is employed to generate income amoung other things. He is doing what every other CEO does in the premier league but better

He's the boss. He gets credit when we do well and he gets the blame when we are doing badly. He is the guy that appoints the staff that have got us into this mess, so he is at least partly responsible. Also, he's just really annoying and if he concentrated on the important things ie: the football instead of PR bullshit we probably wouldn't be in this position in the first place

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

If he’s involved in signing decisions, wages budgets etc etc, (which he is), then he is partly responsible for where we find ourselves. He’s keen on watching the pennies, whilst the Club, under his watch, have missed the much bigger picture. Not easy to forgive that.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He's the boss. He gets credit when we do well and he gets the blame when we are doing badly. He is the guy that appoints the staff that have got us into this mess, so he is at least partly responsible. Also, he's just really annoying and if he concentrated on the important things ie: the football instead of PR bullshit we probably wouldn't be in this position in the first place

Barber does not select who goes on the pitch and how they are trained and motivated, he has enough on with all the other stuff he has to do

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Barber does not select who goes on the pitch and how they are trained and motivated, he has enough on with all the other stuff he has to do
Other stuff being long emails and managing one of the lowest revenue incomes in the PL? A PL that has Burnley, Bournemouth, Cardiff and palace in it.

He must be doing a lot right for Bloom to back him so much. Clearly I'm missing something but I can't see the evidence. Is there any beyond comparison with Ken wotshisname?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Other stuff being long emails and managing one of the lowest revenue incomes in the PL? A PL that has Burnley, Bournemouth, Cardiff and palace in it.

He must be doing a lot right for Bloom to back him so much. Clearly I'm missing something but I can't see the evidence. Is there any beyond comparison with Ken wotshisname?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Like banning flasks and bottle tops lol

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
If he’s involved in signing decisions, wages budgets etc etc, (which he is), then he is partly responsible for where we find ourselves. He’s keen on watching the pennies, whilst the Club, under his watch, have missed the much bigger picture. Not easy to forgive that.

My point exactly

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We go again.

Tony and I will carry out a root and branches review.

Spare a thought for background staff who will unfortunately be made redundant.

We’d like to thank Chris and his team, but ....

Tony feels the pain as much as you.

Better go, Tahiti beckons.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

TB, PB, PW and CH are the recruitment quartet. All four of them, we’ve been told that before, so you’re not wrong.

Jan 30, 2008
For the next home game there will a free Brighton fc branded flask under each home seat, this will also be filled with free tea from the 1901 lounges. After the game the 83 Cup final cash will be handed out on the north stand concourse. One pound note to each fan. Sorry coyth:moo:
:)
regards
DR

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
For the next home game there will a free Brighton fc branded flask under each home seat, this will also be filled with free tea from the 1901 lounges. After the game the 83 Cup final cash will be handed out on the north stand concourse. One pound note to each fan. Sorry coyth:moo:

What use is a flask without a lid ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here