Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Support recently has been a disgrace

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Some awful reactions by some of our so called supporters in recent games. Without wanting to name names some of our so called 'super supporters' who appear on radio shows spouting how the club is together are a ****ing disgrace. WSU block H has the supporter front row screaming at plyers after 5 minutes of the game. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of idiots around us but expect more from the more high profile supporters,

Not all fans are perfect or right,but if your looking to blame people for the current situation the fans are well down the list.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Not all fans are perfect or right,but if your looking to blame people for the current situation the fans are well down the list.

Easiest thing in the world supporting The Albion in the last couple of seasons. When the chips are down you see peoples true colours. That's all it is, just makes me laugh how fickle some of our support is.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Easiest thing in the world supporting The Albion in the last couple of seasons. When the chips are down you see peoples true colours. That's all it is, just makes me laugh how fickle some of our support is.

I get your point but many of those making their voices heard were here during tougher times than we are in now. The reality is the players appear to be not putting in the effort, it’s gets circular pretty quickly. You cannot disassociate the two

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
This in spades . . . . See us perform and lose is better than a gutless no show, the biggest gripe at the moment is the lack of desire to succeed at anything!

I get your point but many of those making their voices heard were here during tougher times than we are in now. The reality is the players appear to be not putting in the effort, it’s gets circular pretty quickly. You cannot disassociate the two

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here