Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Support recently has been a disgrace

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Some awful reactions by some of our so called supporters in recent games. Without wanting to name names some of our so called 'super supporters' who appear on radio shows spouting how the club is together are a ****ing disgrace. WSU block H has the supporter front row screaming at plyers after 5 minutes of the game. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of idiots around us but expect more from the more high profile supporters,

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I thought the support was excellent tonight... Considering

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's not surprising that our fans are agitated at the moment, it's not productive but it's not surprising.

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Support recently has been a disgrace
Some awful reactions by some of our so called supporters in recent games. Without wanting to name names some of our so called 'super supporters' who appear on radio shows spouting how the club is together are a ****ing disgrace. WSU block H has the supporter front row screaming at plyers after 5 minutes of the game. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of idiots around us but expect more from the more high profile supporters,

Team recently has been a disgrace

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I guess supporters are sick of the utter dross we have been served over the last 4 months.

I’d boo them too if I was paying £40 to watch Championship teams turn us over week in week out.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I thought the support was excellent tonight... Considering

This.

There was a complete an utter bespectacled TOOL about ten rows behind me in W3D - hopefully you read this - who balled Stephens out for a misplaced pass on 6 yes SIX minutes...

Myself and approx four or five others told him to STFU and concentrate on actually SUPPORTING THE TEAM.

All full of piss and wind telling me what he was going to do etc.

Seriously embarrassing.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Name them then. Surely if you are that put out they warrant outing?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh look it's all our fault again, lads.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2 spineless performances at home in the space of 3 days.

1 more relegation place to be filled.

0 goals scored.

7 conceded.

Just looking at the numbers, I'd say that Albion supporters are more than entitled to voice their opinions however they wish.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
9 points out of a possible 39.

That isnt the fans fault.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

I know who you are referring to , I find it slightly annoying but he has passion. I think on that display tonight there are individuals who deserve criticism. What are we supposed to say when Stephens puts a 5ft ball out of play, well done old chap, better luck next time? Are we supposed to praise jahanbaksh for his pub team performance? The crowd tried their hardest tonight but were beaten into submission.

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London
In the last two days I’ve seen us concede 11 goals and score 0. The support has been superb, considering.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I thought the support was fine tonight but there comes a time when the performances are so pitiful that even the most patient fans snap. None of this is the fans fault.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is hardly surprising Stephens is criticised given the amount of basic errors he has made recently and they are basic errors

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I thought we were noisy tonight, got behind the team and the NS were very loud - especially considering we played like a team who'd never met each other before.

I'd never boo, and I'd never shout abuse at players - but cheering the way they've played in the last two games feels so wrong. They look a mixture of bored and scared, that's all I can conjure up as a description...

Last edited:

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
I admit to a few outbursts particularly at Stephens and Ali J though they weren’t alone. Just the realisation/frustration/disappointment of watching a likely relegation bound team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here