• In

Votes: 209 37.3%
  • Out

Votes: 351 62.7%

• Total voters

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We played one of the best counter-attacking teams in the league today. Hughton got the tactics spot on.
Hughton in for now, and dignified exit at end of the season.
Should we stay up, whoever is in charge will have a massive job keeping us up if the recruitment is not way better this summer

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Players do play for themselves you know? This might be more about their contracts than the manager.

I guess all 11 players could have coincidentally all played for themselves by playing their socks off and playing the exact the same Hughtonesque strategy.

:ffsparr:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still out for me, maybe with a position “upstairs”. He has done a fantastic job but the ceiling has been reached imo.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Still out for me, maybe with a position “upstairs”. He has done a fantastic job but the ceiling has been reached imo.
Still maintain Hughton out at the end of the season.

It was his tactics that got us into the mess before today's draw.
Still out from me too.

Somebody watching overseas reported that the commentator said that "Brighton were playing like the Wolves half was full of landmines".

A much needed point but he still has to go.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Still out from me too.

Somebody watching overseas reported that the commentator said that "Brighton were playing like the Wolves half was full of landmines".

A much needed point but he still has to go.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That's a pretty good description of today's result, but thankfully no one got blown up.

That said, Proppers injury maybe a blessing in disguise. Kayal may bring thay energy in the midfield we need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here