Votes: 209 37.3%
  • Out

Votes: 351 62.7%

• Total voters

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
CH did not even make all 3 subs tonight. How he didnt repalce Propper or Stephoens with their woeful passing, I dont know. Kayal should have been on there and Biss IMHO.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
My first OUT vote. I feel dirty. Dirty but right.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Previously have always been in, but seems to have lost the dressing room, given the lack of reaction from Saturday.

How does he pick up the team to gain a result at Wolves

He was totally devoid of ideas tonight. His loyalty to Stephens has now very nearly sent us down. But he’s done so much for the club, he deserves the chance to sort the mess out, so in.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
He has lost all the credit he had now.

The squad don't care. The team selection is pitiful. And does he even know you can make 3, THREE, substitutions. At 75 minutes, having shipped 7 goals in 2 games and you still have a substitution... Why oh why would you not use it. I mean. Anyone would have been an improvement.

What has Kayal said to p*ss of CH so badly that he can't get 15mins on the pitch to replace Dale 'I don't give a toss' Stephens. FFS. IT IS SO DEPRESSING WATCHING HIM RUN UP AND DOWN THE TOUCHLINE KNOWING THAT HE COULD BE DOWN THE PUB WITH HIS MATES BECAUSE HE HAS NO CHANCE OF GETTING ON THE PITCH.

Last edited:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I said after Saturday, he's got one more game, beat Cardiff and we'll be safe, would still need a massive re-think in the summer but we didn't even draw with Cardiff so i hope Hughton will do the honourable thing and resign, if he wont then Bloom needs to do it for him.

Out (sadly)

As for who, sometimes it doesn't matter just someone who can instill a bit of fight and belief, Bruno maybe til the end of the season, just look at recent results, it literally cant get worse, even if we lose our remaining games, we look like doing that anyway.

Feb 9, 2019
Interesting to see now the majority of the fans on this forum now want him gone. Strange to think a few weeks ago I got a few nasty and abusive PMs from people after I called for his head, I wonder if these people stand by their downright vile language? (you know who you are)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Same here, I was on the fence until tonight.

TB must make a necessary sacrifice. Though now, or end of season..?

Not sure to be honest. Not convinced now would make any difference. Either way he can’t be here next year. Let’s keep it dignified and move on.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Been out for a while but we are floundering and looked clueless and tonight sealed it for me

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Thats no excuse, look at Soton and Cardiff, they are fighting fortheir new managers, there are plenty of them out there 9 pints out of possible 39 is awful on any scale.

I'm not making excuses, I'm genuinely undecided. I just can't think of anyone available who is definitely better. We've been through bad runs before and Chris has turned it around.

Tony has shown in the past with Hyypia that he will stick with his manager, even when we wish he wouldn't, so maybe we will have to do the same. Regardless.

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
Out I’m afraid,and NOW, ...purely because a change often results in a short term boost, ( we can only hope)

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Sadly I think Chris has taken the team as far as he can.The performances are a shambles,we are so predictable and there for the taking in every match now,if he knew how to change things I am sure he would,but it is just not happening.He has been brilliant in what he has achieved but we will lose all that if things stay as they are.I have had the pleasure of meeting Chris and he is a top bloke,but nothing stays the same in football,we have had many managers and will have many more.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Out!!! We are so predictable ! How has he not found another way of keeping the ball from kick off ! Every set piece is Duffy back post! And **** knows what Murray is doing running to the wing every time we attack and leaving the middle empty! The crowd have turned now, boos at HT and all on the players back as soon as went 1 down. Singing Kayal’s name when Stephens misplaced his passes! Hughton has to go !

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
In for me.

Radically different set up from Saturday, and I thought we started brightly enough, the goal on the break, Knocky-at-palaceesque knocked whatever fragile belief we might have had. Good to see Gross back but he did fade.

I think we stick with him. Easy to blame the manager but recruitment decisions and non decisions in January have massive contributed to this mess.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Dull, dull and more dull...

Brighton manager Chris Hughton: "It's a reflection of where we are. We had a lot of possession in their half but we are not scoring to get that breakthrough and we are putting ourselves under pressure.

"We are on the back of two poor home defeats. We don't have a choice and we have a fight on our hands. This is a proper fight. We have to make sure we turn it round by staying together, digging deep and making ourselves hard to beat.

"It's still in our hands, but it is a difficult feeling because of the result. My job is to lift spirits, give us a chance at the weekend. The players know if we are to stay up we have to pick up results and the only way to do that by showing resilience and quality."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here