• In

Votes: 209 37.3%
  • Out

Votes: 351 62.7%

• Total voters

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
I'm just wondering how low do we actually have to go or at what point does his job becomes untenable?

If people who still support him could answer that would be much appreciated.

Given he's done much for the club at what point should we bring in someone new?

He’s dire tactically, can’t motivate but if he ever thought Black Caviar was better than Frankel, that would show he’s really lost the plot! #HughtonOUT

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Out

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It wouldn’t have been fair to change him in October. He had to be given time. He’s had it, and he hasn’t used it. Now it’s time to go.
People could see it that far back though, that's my point. Last Season's away form simply continued where it left off. It has now become our home form too.

I was one of a few who was disappointed when he was appointed, ate humble pie when we were promoted, breathed a sigh of relief that we stayed up but now definitely want him gone. This morning preferably.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
First time I have ever voted out in one of these but the last 2 games decided it for me.
He cannot motivate or inspire these players.

Harsh, but we cannot change the whole team so he has to go.

Been a brilliant manager in terms of getting us up and keeping us there but we need a change now.

Thanks for everything Chris. A true gent.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Almost makes you not want to survive as keeping him just sentences us to a season of more of the same.

Can't see Bloom pulling the trigger until we are bottom half Champ after at least 15 games though.

Was hoping Hughton would step up last night but 4/10 from him.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
First time I have ever voted out in one of these but the last 2 games decided it for me.
He cannot motivate or inspire these players.

Harsh, but we cannot change the whole team so he has to go.

Been a brilliant manager in terms of getting us up and keeping us there but we need a change now.

Thanks for everything Chris. A true gent.

Yep this is where I am as well.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Another who has changed his mind. I was in but something is very wrong and even if Hughton isn't directly involved in that, he cannot seem to extract a performance from these players. Even good managers and he is one, reach their 'sell by' date and for me that point has arrived.

The players no longer seem to want to play for him and he doesn't seem to be able to change things. Time to try someone else.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
People could see it that far back though, that's my point. Last Season's away form simply continued where it left off. It has now become our home form too.

I was one of a few who was disappointed when he was appointed, ate humble pie when we were promoted, breathed a sigh of relief that we stayed up but now definitely want him gone. This morning preferably.

The look on blooms face in the crowd last night, he looked as stunned as all of us. Guess Bloom will at least be considering whether to stick or twist.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
OUT..... the team haven't a clue how to attack, what to do, no systems in place, they don't know how each other play or what to expect, shambolic! Need a motivator for the rest of the season and keep our fingers crossed.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Exactly, he was a steady Eddy appointment, most probably on budget and with mediocre expectations. It suited our position at the time and for a few years. We'll never have a nicer manager, but for the bottom half of the PL, and indeed the top half of the Championship that's not what,you need. We need someone a bit tougher, more streetwise and dare I say it even a bit of a ****.

We need to upgrade from Damon Hill to Michael Schumacher attitude.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Almost makes you not want to survive as keeping him just sentences us to a season of more of the same.

Can't see Bloom pulling the trigger until we are bottom half Champ after at least 15 games though.

Was hoping Hughton would step up last night but 4/10 from him.

4/10?

So the scoring system is now- you get a 4 for turning up?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I agree. We know Bloom won't sack him, and there is still an outside chance we could gat a couple of points to stay up.
I would hope Chris would resign but I don't think he will.
It's official. We are in trouble.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Think you may be in a minority there

A minority, sure, but far from alone!

Clearly, something has gone badly wrong lately, and the rumours of some sort of dressing room bust-up/rebellion won't go away. Would dearly love to know exactly what went on there - who, when, why and all that - to have a clearer idea of where the blame lies. Don't suppose we'll ever find out though.
That 'all in it together' spirit seems to have dissipated though - too many new players not getting/buying into that team ethic we had? Just a thought.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
OUT. Have been for weeks but its coming home to roost now. The drinking culture, the complacency, the tactics, the team selection, the Melchett approach, like for like subs on 70th min, lets continually try the far post corner routine because you know it worked a couple of times and so lets keep doing it even tho teams have wised up now. I could go on. Go and go NOW.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here