• In

Votes: 209 37.3%
  • Out

Votes: 351 62.7%

• Total voters

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Unfortunately he cast a forlorn figure on the touch line for most of the second half. The players have given up and his whole body language was that of a man that didn’t have a clue how to change or inspire the team.
Thanks Chris, you will always be a legend but the time has come to say goodbye!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No how to attack. CHs defence 1st policy has ruined them as they all seem afraid to get forward

Sorry but that is bullshit.
Under some pressure some of our players are proving themselves not strong enough for this division.

They have decided to blame Hughton.
Which players do you think will be amazingly change in to gifted skilful attacking sensations once Chris has been booted out?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
We have been shit apart from 2-3 games this season and clear for anyone to see. We were shit away last year but now are shit home and away, negative, boring, spineless and we have a decent squad but can’t play as a team because of that useless ****.

Every pre game tells everyone what a great team we are up against every post match they are quality opposition and well organised...**** off we should be aswell. Leave....if I was as shit at my job I’d resign.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In for me.

It’s not been pretty. But it’s still in our hands. Chris has still kept us out of the bottom three for the best part of two seasons.

He has taken us from the brink heading for league one to Premier League safety last year after a similar run.

He deserves to be the one to turn this slump around. I thought we started brightly. Players need to do that for 90 minutes.

Hughton took over a squad that was easily good enough to be much higher than they were under Hyypia. He now has a squad of players who are better than their league position.

The time is now. Take Barber with you on your way out- he has taken his eye off of the bread winning part of this football club. Somebody send him an email-he'll like that.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Under some pressure some of our players are proving themselves not strong enough for this division.

Which players do you think will be amazingly change in to gifted skilful attacking sensations once Chris has been booted out?

Man U under Jose v Man U under Ole, Saints under Hughes v Saints under Hassenhutl

Both have had virtually no change of personnel and both have gone from imploding defensive teams with shot morale, to playing attacking football and winning. The only thing that changed was the manager.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Out. There shouldn’t be a question about it anymore.

The players are just not playing for him, and as a manager of a team, if they’re not performing for you then you’re not doing your job properly.

Could see this coming a long time ago, there’s only so long a team can get away with the tactics Hughton uses. It will always grind your players down.

Lovely guy, always a legend but best to move on for all parties.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Probably all of them. Remember what Poyet did with El Abd and numerous other cloggers wd had at the time?

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
In. If we go down, he's the best man to take us up. If we stay up, he's done his job.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Who else would you get? If we are going to become a club that gets Alladyce or Mark Hughes then im out!

Wait, I'm confused. You're excited by the prospect of Allardyce and Mark Hughes, so will vote Hughton out if that's who we'll go for?

:jester:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The players aren’t playing for him because the players we have bought are not capable at this level. Got away with it last year, but looks like we won’t this.

Back to the drawing board....oh, and IN. Who’s going to come in for the games we have left and get the 5 points we probably need?

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
Former Norwich City reporter: 649D3FC2-4E41-4625-9FF2-F139178859B8.png649D3FC2-4E41-4625-9FF2-F139178859B8.png

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You can sack him but its too late

Norwich sacked him with 4 games left, lost them all and went down

Just pray the Toon has completely on the beach and Cardiff don't perform miracles

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Voted in. Not because I think he will keep us up, just that it is too close to end of season, and the teams we have to play, we could have Pep as our manager, but it won't change the results against Arsenal (playing for the 4th spot), Tottingham (playing for that 4th spot), Man City (playing for that elusive Quad).

Ask again at end of season. If relegated, stick with him - no-one better. If stay up, maybe decision time, cause if we stay, we maybe dead Huddersfield walking, and that could be a grim season.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Many Norwich fans I know warned of this at the start of this season. How accurate this shambles has turned out to be.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Man U under Jose v Man U under Ole, Saints under Hughes v Saints under Hassenhutl

Both have had virtually no change of personnel and both have gone from imploding defensive teams with shot morale, to playing attacking football and winning. The only thing that changed was the manager.
I'm not sure you meant to but citing Man Utd this year is precisely why changing manager and not players has such a limited impact.

United are no better now than they were under Jose and he was a bit of a fruit loop so they might have been - but they're not.

It is well documented that budgets and players determine results not managers.

For every Southampton there is a Huddersfield and a Fulham.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Those examples are underperforming established premier league sides. With egotistical managers.

In what way do you think they are comparable to our club? You think a change of manager will change Dale Stephens into Paul Pogba?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here